This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Xerox® WorkCentre® 3335/DNI Wireless Monochrome Laser All-In-One Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax Item # 996020
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Different clients communicate through different methods, so a Xerox Workcentre all-in-one printer can help ensure you can accommodate whatever communications they use. It can also make it easier to accomplish tasks at the office using a variety of programs.
- Built-in Wireless-N connection for cable-free convenience and faster work.
- The Xerox all-in-one printer, scanner, copier and fax machine prints up to 35 pages per minute (ppm).
- Automatic Document Feeder enables easier, more efficient copying. Xerox wireless printer has a copy resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi in black.
- Includes flatbed scanner with scan to email functionality.
- Full-featured fax machine can send color faxes, filter out junk faxes, and receive secure fax.
- Built-in LCD color touchscreen for easy navigation and printing.
- Supports Wi-Fi Direct and AirPrint technology.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|automatic document feeder||yes|
|automatic document feeder capacity||50 Sheets|
|compatible toner/ink||Xerox: 106R03624; 106R03622; 106R03620; 101R005559|
|connector type||Ethernet; USB 2.0; Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)|
|dimensions||17.7"H x 16.3"W x 16.6"D|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|fax transmission speed||3 spp (33.6 Kbps)|
|functionality||print; scan; copy; fax|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|maximum black and white copy resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|maximum black and white copy speed||30 cpm|
|maximum black and white print resolution||1200 X 1200 dpi|
|maximum black and white print speed||35 ppm|
|maximum copy enlargement||400%|
|maximum copy reduction||25%|
|Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm)||35|
|maximum monthly volume||50,000 sheets|
|Maximum Print Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|Media Handling||1 x Input Tray 250 Sheet; 1 x Automatic Document Feeder 50 Sheet; 1 x Bypass Tray 50 Sheet; 1 x Output Tray 150 Sheet|
|Media Size||Legal - 8.50" x 14"; Letter - 8.50" x 11"; A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"; 5.60" x 5.80"; 3" x 5"|
|media type||Archive Paper; Bond Paper; Card Stock; Plain Paper; Envelope; Heavyweight Paper; Label; Preprinted Paper; Recycled Paper; Transparency|
|memory card reader||no|
|mobile printing||app based and email|
|number of paper trays||2|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|PC faxing capability||yes|
|power source||AC Supply|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|scanner optical resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|screen size||4.30 in.|
|Standard Input Media Capacity||300 sheets|
|total paper tray capacity||300 sheets|
|warm-up time||35 sec|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||34.2 lb|
|What's Included||WorkCentre 3335/DNI Laser Multifunction Printer; Standard Capacity Print cartridge: 2,600 pages; Software and Documentation CD (with Safety, Regulatory, Recycling and Disposal Guides); Print Drivers and Warranty Statement; Installation Guide; Quick Use Guides; Power Cord; Fax cord|
|Wireless Print Technology||Apple AirPrint; Google Cloud Print; Wi-Fi Direct; Xerox Mobile Print; Mopria|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Xerox Loyalty Rebate ProgramGet a 10% Rebate on a New Xerox® Printer or MFPPDF, 482K, 2 pages
Powerful, Built-In Productivity and Ready-To-Go Reliability
High-performance environments need higher-functioning devices.
Introducing the WorkCentre® 3335—designed to boost productivity with easy connectivity, day-in, day-out dependability and transformative features—ready to work.
Convenience and Connectivity
- Wireless wonders. Internal Wi-Fi connectivity comes standard for untethered mobility and the freedom to put the printer or multifunction device right where users need it. Our Wi-Fi installation wizard and Wi-Fi Print Setup (WPS) make getting connected secure and simple. And, with WiFi
- Direct, mobile devices can connect directly and securely.
- Upwardly mobile. With support for Apple® AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Xerox® Print Service Plug in for Android™ and Mopria®, you can print emails, photos and important documents from a wide range of mobile devices, instantly, and without complicated setup.
- Increase security and control. With optional USB card readers, you can enhance your office security and control costs by integrating with many popular pull print and authentication solutions.
- Ready to pair. Now workers can easily print from Android-based mobile phones and tablets with Near Field Communication (NFC) tap-to-pair.
Performance and Productivity
- Multifunction productivity. The space-saving WorkCentre 3335 Multifunction Printer (MFP) helps you conserve energy and reduce supplies costs by combining the functions of a copier, printer, color scanner and fax into one affordable device.
- Outstanding performance. With hefty processing power and standard memory, you’ll see your first print faster and get print speeds up to 35 ppm.
- Print more for longer. An optional second paper tray lets you load an extra 550 sheets at one time for extended interruption-free printing.
- See the difference. Your documents will show exceptional sharpness with up to 1200 x 1200 dpi image quality.
- Reliable endurance. A monthly duty cycle up to 50,000 prints means it is capable of high-demand print environments.
- Economic efficiency. Available high capacity print cartridges reduce your total cost of ownership and demand less frequent replacement.
Easy and Able
- Touch and go. The WorkCentre 3335 Multifunction Printer takes walkup simplicity to a new level, with a larger 4.3-inch color touchscreen interface.
- Wherever, whenever and however. Scan to email, or scan-to and print-from from a USB memory drive right at the device. You can even print directly from the cloud with a few simple steps.
- Easy management. With Xerox® CentreWare® Internet Services, remote device administration is handled with ease right from your computer’s browser.
- Stay secure. Keep your sensitive documents away from unintended recipients with the latest security features, including IPsec, SNMPv3, IP Filtering and Secure Print.
Xerox® WorkCentre® 3335 Quick Facts
- Print up to 35 ppm Letter / 33 ppm A4
- 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity
- Standard 250-sheet paper capacity
- 50-sheet Bypass Tray
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi image quality
16.3 x 16.6 x 17.7 in. / 414.6 x 420.6 x 449 mm
34.19 lb / 15.51 kg
Brochure – WorkCentre 3335/3345PDF, 5.38MB, 4 pages
Detailed Specifications – WorkCentre 3335/3345PDF, 1.47MB, 8 pages
Xerox® WorkCentre® 3335 Multifunction PrinterPDF, 2.42MB, 1 page
How to identify genuine Xerox SuppliesPDF, 1.73MB, 1 page
Protect your hardware investment.PDF, 241K, 1 page
Genuine Xerox® Rewards
Industry CertificationPDF, 518K, 4 pages
- 1 Maximum volume capacity expected in any one month. Not expected to be sustained on a regular basis.
- 2 Expected regular monthly throughput.
- 3 Paper capacities are based on 20 lb. / 75 gsm stock; capacities will vary with different weight stocks.
- 4 Power states defined per ENERGY STAR® Program requirements for Imaging Equipment.
- 5 Printing from USB
- 6 Depending on the specific mobile device, versions or vendor, the mobile device may require a free download of the app from the appropriate store(s).
- 7 Requires analog phone line.
- 8 Average standard pages. Declared Yield in accordance with ISO/IEC19752. Yield will vary based on image, area coverage and print mode.
- 9 Approximate pages. Declared Yield based on letter-/A4-size 20 lb. (75 gsm) pages. Yield will vary based on media type, size, weight, orientation, and usage patterns.