TP-Link AC750 Wireless Range Extender, RE200 Item # 996512
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The RE200 Wi-Fi range extender is dedicated to small office/home office wireless network solutions. It will enlarge your existing wireless network and mobility within your wireless network while also allowing you to connect a wired device to a wireless environment. It supports an easy, web-based setup for installation and management. Increased mobility and the absence of cabling will be beneficial for your network.
|form factor||Wall Mountable|
|Frequency Band||2.40 GHz; 5 GHz|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|Management||Web Based Management|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|Number of Internal Antennas||3|
|ports||1 10/100 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|System Requirements||Operating Systems:Windows 98SE; Windows NT; Windows 2000; Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Mac OS; NetWare; UNIX; Linux|
|Total Number of Antennas||3|
|UNII Maximum Frequency||5 GHz|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Security||64/128/152-bit WEP; WPA-PSK; WPA2-PSK; WPS|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||750 Mbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Enjoy Super Speeds in High Speed ModeWith High-Speed technology, RE200 makes the best use of both WiFi bands to establish super speedy connections — ideal for HD video streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
*In high speed mode, RE200 offers maximum performance but limits connection to one band (2.4GHz or 5GHz).
Easy Setup and Flexible PlacementPress the WPS button on your router and the Range Extender button on your RE200 within 2 minutes to easily connect to the network. Once connected with an existing router, you can simply unplug and plug the RE200 back in anywhere within the wireless range of the existing router, without needing to configure the extender again.
*The band used when connecting via the WPS buttons is sometimes indefinite and dependant on the settings on your router. If you want to establish a WPS connection in both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, please go to the RE200’s web configuration page to configure this.
Entertainment AdapterThe RE200's single Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices like Blu-ray® players, gaming consoles, DVRs and Internet TVs. At the same time, the device can share the wireless network as well.
- Range Extender mode boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly
- Compatible with 802.11 b/g/n and 802.11ac WiFi devices
- 300Mbps 2.4GHz wireless rate + 5GHz 433Mbps wireless data rates ideal for video streaming, online gaming and internet calling
- High speed mode limits connection to one band (2.4GHz or 5GHz) to offers maximum performance.
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
- Easy configuration by just pushing ‘RE’ button on the range extender and WPS button on your router
- Smart Signal Indicator Light help to find the right location to place the range extender
- Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices
- Supports domain name-based login (http://tplinkextender.net) for advanced management
- Advanced 64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK encryptions protect your network from security threats