This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
TP-Link AC750 Wireless Range Extender, RE200 Item # 996512
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The RE200 Wi-Fi range extender is dedicated to small office/home office wireless network solutions. It will enlarge your existing wireless network and mobility within your wireless network while also allowing you to connect a wired device to a wireless environment. It supports an easy, web-based setup for installation and management. Increased mobility and the absence of cabling will be beneficial for your network.
|form factor||Wall Mountable|
|Frequency Band||2.40 GHz; 5 GHz|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|Management||Web Based Management|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|Number of Internal Antennas||3|
|ports||1 10/100 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|System Requirements||Operating Systems:Windows 98SE; Windows NT; Windows 2000; Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Mac OS; NetWare; UNIX; Linux|
|Total Number of Antennas||3|
|UNII Maximum Frequency||5 GHz|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Security||64/128/152-bit WEP; WPA-PSK; WPA2-PSK; WPS|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||750 Mbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Boost Your Wi-Fi CoverageThe RE200 uses powerful Wireless AC technology to strengthen your router’s Wi-Fi, boosting its signal into parts of your home it can’t reach on its own. Now, you can enjoy fast, strong connections in rooms that previously suffered from Wi-Fi dead spots.
The range extender also acts as a wireless bridge through its Ethernet port, making it possible to connect a wired device, such as an Xbox, PlayStation, PC, Mac, smart TV or Blu-ray player, to your Wi-Fi. Plus, its color-changing Intelligent Signal Indicator light makes setup a breeze—the light indicates Wi-Fi strength in an area, helping you quickly find the perfect spot for setup.
AC750 Wi-Fi for Faster, Stronger ConnectionsThe RE200’s Wireless AC technology to create stronger Wi-Fi connections across your home.
The range extender’s dual 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands provide enough bandwidth for you to game online and stream in HD without compromising your Wi-Fi’s speed or performance.
High Speed Mode for Maximized PerformanceWhen you need a boost in your Wi-Fi performance for extra-demanding activities, the RE200’s High Speed Mode can use one dedicated Wi-Fi band as backhaul and another dedicated Wi-Fi band as an access point to maximize the bandwidth on extender Wi-Fi.
In High Speed Mode, the RE200 delivers the speed you need to stream, game and share files at the same time without worrying about lag or buffering.
Intelligent Signal Indicator for Fast, Easy SetupThe RE200’s LED lights up in red where your router’s Wi-Fi signal is weak and green where it’s strong so you can quickly find the range extender’s perfect setup spot.
And the range extender moves from outlet to outlet without hassle, making it easy to create strong, reliable Wi-Fi when and where you need it most.
Ethernet ConnectivityThe RE200’s Ethernet port allows it to act as a wireless adapter, letting you connect wired devices like game consoles, Blu-ray players and smart TVs to your Wi-Fi.
Universal CompatibilityThe RE200 is compatible with any router or access point, making it easy to expand and strengthen your Wi-Fi network, even as it changes over time.
World’s #1 Consumer Wi-Fi Brand
For seven straight years, TP-Link has been the world's number one provider of Wi-Fi products. Last year, we shipped over 80 million products around the globe1 .
Anchored by a research team of nearly 900 engineers and distinguished by our vertically integrated manufacturing, we design and build innovative, top-quality products at affordable prices.
- Range Extender mode boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly
- Compatible with 802.11 b/g/n and 802.11ac WiFi devices
- 300Mbps 2.4GHz wireless rate + 5GHz 433Mbps wireless data rates ideal for video streaming, online gaming and internet calling
- High speed mode limits connection to one band (2.4GHz or 5GHz) to offers maximum performance.
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
- Easy configuration by just pushing ‘RE’ button on the range extender and WPS button on your router
- Smart Signal Indicator Light help to find the right location to place the range extender
- Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices
- Supports domain name-based login (http://tplinkextender.net) for advanced management
- Advanced 64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK encryptions protect your network from security threats
- 1 According to IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q3 2017 Release.