Lunera LED 3' T8 Ballast Bypass Replacement Tube, 12 Watts, 5000K, 1400 Lumens, 25 Tubes Per Case Item # 9966506
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The LUNERA T8 LED 3' is a line driven, (Type B, single-ended, ballast bypassed) linear T-LED replacement for a 3' bi-Pin T8 fluorescent lamp up to 30W. Its built-in universal driver allows lamp operation at 120V ~ 277V. Directly replaces up to 30W/25W/21W 3' bi-Pin T8 fluorescent lamps with a 12W LED.
- This LED lamp emits beautiful light with a 330° Beam Angle, has a Color Rendering Index (CRI) of >80 and delivers up to 1,150 lumens of usable light.
- The LUNERA T8 LED 3' features a glass tube for improved optics and is available in 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K color temperatures.
- The LUNERA T8 LED 3' is rated at 50,000 hours.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
- This lamp contains no mercury allowing for non-hazardous waste disposal.
- This is a Type B lamp and does not support fluorescent T8 ballasts. The fixture must have Non-Shunted G13 (Tombstone) sockets wired into AC line voltage.
|Beam Angle||330 degrees|
|Bulb Length||36 in.|
|Bulb Size Standard||T8|
|Color Rendering Index||80-85|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||5000K-5500K|
|Dlc (design Lights Consortium)||no|
|energy used||12 watts|
|Fluorescent Equivalent Wattage||25|
|Incandescent Equivalent Wattage||76-90|
|Led Tube Type||linear|
|light bulb average rated life||50,000 hours|
|light bulb finish||inside frost|
|light output||1,400 lumens|
|manufacturer||Lunera Lighting Inc|
|Number Of Tubes||25|
|Operation Type||type B direct wire single end|
|Socket Type||G13 medium bi-pin|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|Show More ▾|