This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Joan 13" Classroom, Gray, JOAN CLASSRM13G Item # 9984635
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Printed classroom schedules are a thing of past. This classroom scheduling device allows your facility to show when each room is in use, so you can manage your rooms more efficiently.
- Simple way for students and faculty to see when classrooms will be in use. Shows the lecture currently taking place, the lecture that's coming up and the 5 classes after that.
- Syncs to 25Live® from CollegeNET, a commonly used calendar and publishing program used by many higher education campuses.
- 13" screen shows information with a quick look. Non-glare design allows easy visibility.
- Wireless design lasts for up to 12 months on a single battery charge. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Attaches easily to most surfaces with the included magnetic mounts, or use a standard VESA mount (sold separately).
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|Manufacturer #||JOAN CLASSRM13G|
|4k Uhd Display||no|
|Adaptive Sync Technology||FreeSync|
|diagonal screen size||13 in.|
|dimensions||9.05"H x 0.39"W x 11.4"D|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||180 degrees|
|native resolution||1024 × 758|
|number of colors supported||2|
|PC/Mac compatible||Mac; PC|
|Standard Refresh Rate||750 ms|
|typical response time||750 ms|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|