This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Curvilinear back has pronounced lumbar feature to help support your lower back and enhance the natural curve of your spine. Mid-back chair also features height-adjustable and width-adjustable arms with super-soft arm pads for maximum seating comfort and to relieve neck and shoulder strain.
- Control options encourage good posture. Functions include pneumatic seat-height adjustment, back-height adjustment, seat-glide mechanism, 360° swivel, tilt, tilt tension and asynchronous control to provide customized comfort.
- Key features include an integral headrest and shoulder-height recess to cradle upper spine. Other functionality: a wave-formed seat to provide a natural "settling in" place; a fully upholstered outer back; and a five-star base with dual-wheel, hooded casters.
- Certified by SCS to be in compliance with specific indoor air quality emission requirements.
- Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Easy assembly required.
- Backed by The HON Full Lifetime warranty.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
|-014--upsell Short||We’ve found an item you might like better. Why wait to upgrade?|
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable arm width||yes|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|adjustable height range||17 3/4" - 23 1/4"|
|adjustable seat back depth||Yes|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|back cushion height||25 in.|
|Certifications & Standards||ISTA; SCS; ANSI/BIFMA|
|chair back material||Nylon|
|chair back style||high-back|
|dimensions||49"H x 30 1/2"W x 37"D|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals; Recycled Content|
|eco-label/standard||SCS Indoor Advantage Gold; BIFMA level 2|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|postconsumer recycled content||38%|
|recommended daily usage||Professional (8-10 hours)|
|seat size||23 1/4"H x 21 1/2"W x 18"D|
|style name||7800 Series|
|total recycled content||39%|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
|weight capacity||225 lb|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Pneumatic Seat Height AdjustmentMoves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights.
Back Height AdjustmentMoves the back rest up or down to fit various body sizes.
Seat Glide MechanismMoves the seat cushion forward or back to adapt to upper leg length.
360-Degree SwivelProvides freedom of movement in any direction.
Tilt TensionControls the rate and ease of recline. Conveniently located on the right side.
Tilt LockTilt lock allows the user to lock out the tilt function.
Asynchronous ControlUses multiple independent controls to provide the widest range of comfort options.
Arm Options: Width-Height Adjustable
Assembly Type: Fully Assembled
Gross Weight: 70.0 lbs.
Overall Depth: 37.0"
Overall Height: 49.0"
Overall Width: 30.5"
Stacking Function: No
User Weight Capacity: 250.0 lbs.
Units Per Package: 1
Back Type: High
Back Width: 20.0"
Lumbar Support: Yes
Seat Depth - Useable: 19.0"
Seat Overall Depth: 18.0"
Seat Width: 22.0"
Base Diameter: 25.0"
Base Finish: Black Plastic
Base Material: Nylon
Caster Configuration: Dual-Wheeled
Caster or Glide: Caster
Caster Quantity: 5
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability