HON® 7800 Series Mid-Back Task Chair With Arms, 42"H x 30 1/2"W x 35"D, Black Item # 998665
Featuring a deeply contoured foam that supports the body for all-day comfort
- Curvilinear back has pronounced lumbar feature to help support your lower back and enhance the natural curve of your spine. Mid-back chair also features height-adjustable and width-adjustable arms with super-soft arm pads for maximum seating comfort and to relieve neck and shoulder strain.
- Control options encourage good posture. Functions include pneumatic seat-height adjustment, back-height adjustment and a seat-glide mechanism.
- Other features include: 360° swivel; tilt tension and asynchronous control to provide customized comfort; integral headrest; shoulder-height recess to cradle upper spine; wave-formed seat to provide a natural "settling in" place; fully upholstered outer back; and a five-star base with dual-wheel, hooded casters.
- Certified by SCS to be in compliance with specific indoor air quality emission requirements.
- Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Easy assembly required.
- Backed by The HON Full Lifetime warranty.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable arm width||yes|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|adjustable height range||17 3/4" - 23 1/4"|
|adjustable seat back depth||yes|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|back cushion height||21 in.|
|Certifications & Standards||ISTA; SCS; ANSI/BIFMA|
|chair back style||mid-back|
|Chair/Seat Type||Task Chair|
|dimensions||42"H x 30 1/2"W x 35"D|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals; Recycled Content|
|eco-label/standard||SCS Indoor Advantage Gold; BIFMA level 2|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|Maximum Seat Height||21.75"|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|Minimum Seat Height||17.75"|
|Number of Casters||5|
|postconsumer recycled content||38%|
|recommended daily usage||Professional (8-10 hours)|
|seat size||23 1/4"H x 21 1/2"W x 18"D|
|style name||7800 Series|
|total recycled content||39%|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
|waterfall seat cushion||no|
|weight capacity||225 lb|
|Show More ▾|