Anji Mountain Inanna Rug, 30" x 96", Gray/White Item # 9994873
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Capture the timeless style of a flatweave dhurrie with this jute-blend area rug. Its neutral, diamond pattern will pair with any home décor theme, from minimalist to coastal, making your redesign effortlessly tasteful and cozy.
- Hand-loom woven by skilled artisans, demonstrating superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability.
- Thin profile and dense texture also helps prevent edge curling or bunching, making this eco rug a wise choice for dining rooms and other areas with high foot traffic.
- Hand woven pile made of ethically sourced jute and post-consumer PET - a material derived from recycled soda bottles
- Jute fibers have insulating and moisture-regulating properties, making your room naturally more comfortable, and while jute can be course and rough at first, it will soften considerably over time
- Cool, neutral gray and white colors fit with almost any décor
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product — you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
|brand name||Anji Mountain|
|manufacturer||GFH ENTERPRISES INC.|
|Product Type||Area Rug|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||56 %|
|Show More ▾|