How fast does your data transfer? How fast do your apps load? Could you brush your teeth in the time it takes for your PC to boot up in the morning? For most users, speed is the first thing on the wish list. SanDisk Ultra II SSD literally does every task faster than a typical hard disk drive. What used to take minutes happens in just a few seconds.Speed is important, and SanDisk Ultra II SSD delivers it, but the performance test results measure more than the fastest speed a computer can achieve for a few seconds at a time. Performance means how long you can count on that speed, how consistently your PC responds, how many things you can do at once without stalling out. It means how well your drive withstands the stresses the world hands out.
|Device Supported||Desktop PC; Notebook|
|hard drive type||solid state drive|
|hard drive width||2.5 in.|
|maximum data transfer rate||6144 MB/s (48 Gbit/s)|
|Maximum Read Transfer Rate||550 MB/s|
|Maximum Write Transfer Rate||500 MB/s|
|Product Line||Ultra II|
|storage capacity||480 GB|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
- Boost your PC’s performance with quicker overall response and greater reliability
- Up to 25x better performance than a typical hard disk drive¹
- Fast 550MB/s** sequential read speeds so you can work and play with no delays
- nCache 2.0 technology delivers advanced speeds and endurance
- Cool, quiet and twice as efficient as a typical hard drive
- Three year warranty²
- Up to 25x faster than a typical hard drive1 for improved productivity at work and at play
- nCache™ 2.0 technology delivers advanced speeds and endurance
- No-wait boot up and shut down saves you time
- Double your drive reliability so you can work hard and game hard in confidence
- Cool, quiet and power efficient with a longer battery life¹
Which speed is right for you?SanDisk Ultra II SSD is available in several capacities each with different performance options. Here’s how they compare:
|Available capacities||120GB, 240GB, 480GB, 960GB*|
|Interface||SATA Revision 3.0 (6Gbit/s)|
|Dimensions||2.75 x 3.96 x 0.28 in (69.95 x 100.50 x 7.00 mm)|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 70°C|
|Storage temperature||-55°C to 85°C|
|Shock Resistant||up to 1500G|
|Vibration (operating/non-operating)||5 gRMS, 10 – 2000 Hz / 4.9 gRMS, 7 – 800 Hz|
|Product capacity||480 GB|
SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
* 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
** Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
1 As compared to 7200 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.
2 See www.sandisk.com/wug
3 Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10-2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ), temperature proof (from 0˚C to 70˚C).
4 Based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing.
5 Solid state drive not included. (Kit includes user’s guide, data migration software, 3.5” mounting bracket and screws, small screwdriver, USB-to-SATA cable, and a 12” SATA data cable).
6 PC System Requirements: CD-ROM drive, 128 MB RAM, Pentium® II Processor and above, USB Port; Supported Operating Systems: Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Windows
Vista® and Windows XP. Mac OS System requirements: CD-ROM Drive, 64 MB RAM, PowerPC G3 or later, USB Port; Supported Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.2 or later.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability