Slide a task stool under any work surface for easy high level seating at a desk, worktop or café counter. Sturdy and hard-wearing, especially suited in public places, National Public Seating height- and back-adjustable steel stools boast great ergonomic features for improved comfort over longer periods.
- Backrest moves up and down and forward and back.
- Height-adjustable stool legs move in 1” increments for fine adaptability.
- Lumbar feature supports the natural curve of your spine for added comfort.
- Weight capacity tested to support up to 300 lb.
- Spacious 14" seat with inset Masonite board secured using 8 strong rivets for durability and resistance to chipping and cracking.
- Hefty 18-gauge steel tubing for a sturdy foundation.
- Perch feet on the strong 5/8" diameter foot ring, welded to legs at 4 contact points for rigid strength.
- Self-leveling steel glides make moving easy and ensure you're always level, even if the floor isn't.
- Tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA Perfomance Standards - Manufacturer testing has been conducted on this product to meet specific performance requirements and safety standards set forth by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers.