Global® Supra™ High-Back Fabric Tilter Chair, 42"H x 26"W x 27"D, Cobalt Blue/Tungsten
1 / 1
Sleek contemporary styling — perfect for the modern office
- Trim design blends with any office décor. Eye-catching design makes this chair perfect for any professional environment. Its gently contoured back and seat, curved waterfall arms and space-age tungsten-finished base are simply elegant.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for perfect posture. Pneumatic height-adjustment lever lets you easily raise or lower the seat to find the perfect position. With just a touch of the finger, you can ensure a healthy posture, with feet flat on floor and thighs at a 90° angle to lower legs.
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. Effortlessly configure your chair with the convenient adjustable tilt tension, tilt angle and more.
- Supportive waterfall armrests help reduce stress on your wrists. Curved armrests offer perfect support for elbows and forearms, while leaving wrists free. Engineered to reduce shoulder and upper body fatigue.
- Sturdy steel frame ensures long wear. Durable steel frame offers perfect support through years of use. Saves money on repairs and replacement!
- Molded 5-star base with dual-wheel casters for mobility. Designed to roll smoothly over a variety of surfaces, these casters are mounted on a sturdy, molded 5-star base that resists scuffs and scratches.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Backed by manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty.
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
- GREENGUARD certified — certified for low chemical emissions: UL.COM/GG - UL 2818. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold.
- BIFMA level 2 certified — reduced impact from multiple eco-attributes and/or social attributes. Ranked in three tiers: level 1, 2, or 3.
|Color (Seat)||Cobalt Blue|
|Length (Seat)||21 in.|
|Width (Seat)||18-1/2 in.|
|chair back style||High-Back|
|Material of Seat||Fabric|
|Material Family (Seat)||Fabric|
|Adjustments||Tilt Angle; Tilt Lock; Tilt Tension|
|chair back material||Fabric|
|Material of Frame||Steel|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 Hours)|
|dimensions||42 in. X 26 in. X 27 in.|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|Eco Label Standard||GREENGUARD; BIFMA Level 2|
|Height Range (Floor To Seat)||Unspecified|