Purell® Foodservice Surface Sanitizer Spray, Unscented, 32 Oz Bottle, Case Of 6
Formulated for convenience and ease-of-use, PURELL® Foodservice Surface Sanitizer Spray provides powerful germ-kill on the surfaces people touch most – yet is gentle enough to use on a child’s highchair with no rinse required. It eliminates 99.9 percent of viruses and bacteria on surfaces, including norovirus, E. coli, Salmonella, and human coronavirus in 30 seconds. With the EPA’s lowest allowable toxicity rating, it delivers the overall fastest disinfection time of any Design for the Environment (DfE) product.
- Kills human coronavirus (COVID-19) in 30 seconds
- One-step sanitizer offers powerful germ-kill without harsh chemicals to provide a better overall experience for guests
- Kills 99.9 percent of viruses and bacteria – including norovirus, E. coli, Salmonella, and human coronavirus in just 30 seconds
- Proven on most hard and soft surfaces, and can be used on food-contact surfaces with no rinse required
- No harsh chemicals, no precautionary statements, and no hand washing required after use; EPA Design for the Environment certified and fastest overall disinfection times of any DfE product
- Each case contains two spray triggers.
- Rapid Kill Time - Eliminates Hepatitis A in 60 seconds, Eliminates Norovirus, salmonella, and E. Coli in 30 seconds.
- Design for the Environment (DfE) certified — meets federal guidelines for safer chemistry.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
|Number Of Containers||6|
|Size (container)||32 oz|
|Ready To Ship||Yes|
|recommended surfaces||Fabric; Plastic; Tile; Metal; Vinyl|
|Product Line||Foodservice Surface Sanitizer Spray|
|container type||Spray Bottle|
|Concentrate/Ready To Use||Ready To Use|
|diverse supplier||Caucasian Female; WBENC Certified; Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|Eco Label Standard||EPA Design for the Environment (DfE)|
|manufacturer||GOJO INDUSTRIES INC|
|Product Type||All-Purpose Cleaner|
|Total Contents||192 oz|