HP 14a-na0022od Chromebook, 14" Screen, Intel® Pentium® Silver, 4GB Memory, 64GB Flash Storage, Google™ Chrome OS, 1X497UA#ABA
Redefine your workspace with the HP 14a-na0022od Chromebook. Intel processing and 4GB memory help you complete everything on your task list efficiently, while the bright, anti-glare 14" display and B&O sound give you a front-row seat to your entertainment. Thanks to wireless connectivity, linking to your peripherals and the Web is snap no matter where the day takes you.
- 14" HD micro-edge screen with an anti-glare surface delivers a bright, clear view. LED backlighting provides a thinner, more energy-efficient screen.
- Powered by an Intel Pentium Silver processor.
- 4GB of memory is included to run your programs.
- Embedded multimedia card provides 64GB eMMC flash-based storage.
- Wi-Fi 5 delivers high-performance, cable-free networking. Share files in the Cloud, surf the Web and check up on social media.
- Features 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-C ports (Power Delivery/DisplayPort) and 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-A port.
- Wide Vision HD camera with an 88° FOV and integrated dual array digital microphone makes video conferencing simple.
- Dual speakers with audio by B&O provide crisp, clear sound.
- Bluetooth® technology wirelessly links enabled devices, such as your printer, smartphone and headphones.
- Stays powered for up to 13 hours and 30 minutes on a single charge. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Runs on Google Chrome OS.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- EPEAT Silver certified — reduced environmental impact from multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
|color||Ceramic White/Natural Silver|
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||14 in.|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||13.5 hr|
|Gpu Series||UHD Graphics 605|
|maximum resolution||1366 x 768|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||2.7 GHz|
|memory type||LP DDR4|
|native resolution||1366 x 768|
|Number of USB Ports||3|
|Operating System Version (Details)||Chrome OS|
|Optical Drive Type||None|
|Processor Cache||4 MB|
|processor model||Pentium N5000|
|Processor Number Of Cores||Quad Core|
|Product Series||14a-na0022od Chromebook|
|Processor Speed (Base)||1.1 GHz|
|storage capacity||64 GB|
|System Memory (RAM)||4 GB|
|USB Generation||USB 3.0|
|wireless connectivity||802.11ac; Bluetooth|
|Eco Label Standard||Energy Star 8.0; EPEAT Silver|
|laptop battery life range||8+ hr|
|Product Color||Ceramic White; Natural Silver|
|System Memory Speed||2400000000|
|System Memory Technology||LPDDR4|