Allermuir Ousby Ergonomic Fabric Mid-Back Task Chair, Black
Stay focused and productive all day long while seated in this ergonomic task chair from Allermuir. Adjustable lumbar allows you to choose the correct level of back support to help you reduce fatigue and muscle aches. Utilize seat height and tilt adjustments to find your ideal working position.
- Ergonomic task chair offers all-day comfort.
- Recommended for professional use 8-10 hours per day.
- Weight capacity tested to support 300 lb.
- Overall Dimensions: 44-3/4”H x 28-3/4”W x 28-3/4”D.
- Mid-back office chair with adjustable lumbar support.
- Waterfall seat.
- Mesh-back office chair offers airflow.
- Pneumatic seat height adjustments.
- Tilt controls.
- 5 back locking positions.
- 360° swivel.
- Rolling base.
- Assembly required.
- Backed by the manufacturer’s 5-year limited warranty.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified — meets strict indoor air quality guidelines. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
|Weight Capacity (Seat)||300 lb|
|Length (Seat)||17-1/4 in.|
|Width (Seat)||20 in.|
|Height (Maximum) - Floor To Seat||21-3/4 in.|
|Height (Minimum) - Floor To Seat||17-1/2 in.|
|recommended daily usage||Professional (8-10 Hours)|
|chair back style||Mid-Back|
|Material (seat)||Fabric; Foam|
|Material Family (Seat)||Fabric|
|Adjustments||Seat Back Depth; Seat Height; Synchro Tilt; Tilt Lock|
|chair back material||Mesh|
|Certifications||Meets/Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards|
|Height Adjustment Type||Pneumatic/1-Touch|
|dimensions||44-3/4 in. X 28-3/4 in. X 28-3/4 in.|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|Eco Label Standard||SCS Indoor Advantage Gold|
|Height Range (Floor To Seat)||17-1/2 in. - 21-3/4 in.|
|manufacturer||THE SENATOR GROUP|
|Product Type||Task Chair|