• Print speeds up to 28ppm (color) and 40ppm (mono)
HP LaserJet Enterprise M500 Series
• Unmatched performance, deepest security
• Built for Workgroups (5-15 users)
• Printing 1,500 – 6,000 pages per month
• Print speeds up to 40ppm (color) and 45ppm (mono)
HP Jetintelligence Toner Cartridges
HP LaserJet Pro printers with JetIntelligence are available with a variety of features to best meet your needs. Key features to select include:
Color or Monochrome Printing
A HP Color LaserJet Pro allows you to grow your business with impactful, colorful documents. You also have the option of printing with just black ink for everyday documents. Monochrome (Mono) HP LaserJet printers only print in black ink – a more affordable option for offices with more focused needs.
Auto Duplex Printing or Simplex Printing
Automatic two-sided printing is a feature that helps save money by using less paper. A HP LaserJet Pro printer with a auto-duplex feature makes it easy to choose to print on both sides. Simplex printers can manually print on both sides, but are primarily used for just one-sided printing.
Wireless or Wired Networking
All HP LaserJet Pro printers offer wired networking, which meets the needs of many networked offices. However, users with mobile devices – laptops, tablets, mobile phones – will need a wireless HP LaserJet Pro to print without having to network via wires or cables.
Multifunction or Single Function
HP LaserJet Pro Multifunction Printers (MFP) offer four convenient features in one device – print, scan, copy, and fax. Users that don’t need to scan, copy or fax will choose a Single Function printer for their printing needs.
1. Fastest double-sided printing claim applies to the following LaserJet printer with duplex printing: M277dw, M402dn, M402dw, M426fdn, M426fdw, M452dn, M452dw, M477fdn, M477fdw. 2. Based on HP internal testing of top three leading competitors’ first page out and duplex print speed completed 8/2015. Subject to device settings. Actual results may vary. For details see hp.com/go/ljclaims. 3. Based on HP testing using the ENERGY STAR® program’s Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) method or as reported in energystar.gov of top three leading competitors as of 8/2015. Actual results may vary. For details see hp.com/go/jclaims. 4. Based on cartridge yields for HP 131A and 507A compared with HP 201X and 508X Original HP toner cartridges. For more information, see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
/account/v2/editBillingDisplay,/orderhistory/subsManager,/orderhistory/submitReturn,/account/accountSummaryDisplay,/account/loginAccountDisplay,/account/myfiles,/csl/listAllhttps://request.eprotect.vantivcnp.com/eProtect/js/payframe-client3.min.js?d=20200809 Join Now