Shred Services Near Me - Drop Off or Schedule a Pickup
Chanhassen, MN 55317
Shredding Services with Iron Mountain
With our In-Store Shredding Services you can:
- Drop your documents in our in-store bins
- All documents are securely recycled
- Information is protected by tightly controlled chain of custody
- Purchase same-day shredding service at only $0.99/lb
- Get discounts off one time shredding service
- Various options for all size projects
Why Choose Office Depot with Iron Mountain?
Iron Mountain, long an industry leader in document destruction, maintains one of the largest shredding operations in North America and is acutely alert to the risks of dust deflagration. The steps Iron Mountain has taken to minimize the threat of deflagration within its own shredding facilities include:
- - Investing in best-in-class dust collection systems and procedures
- - Investing in ceiling-based fan systems to eliminate fugitive dust
- - Investing in improved fire-suspension systems inside shred-plant equipment
- - Protecting lights and electrical boxes in the plant with dustproof housing
Iron Mountain can provide your business with an attractive secure shredding offer that includes auditable chain of custody. It is one more reason why outsourcing to Iron Mountain is both a safer option and a better business decision.Get Started Today
Why is Shredding Important?
You need to protect your critical information. Secure Shredding is an ideal solution for organizations that need ongoing, verified destruction of sensitive paper documents. Plus, it's secure, convenient and environment-friendly.
Do you have a strategy for managing and protecting your critical information? It is more important now than ever before.
- - Help prevent data breaches
- - Free up physical space
- - Improve efficiency by removing clutter
- - Prove compliance and stay compliant - a secure shred program includes a rigorous, auditable chain of custody and provides customers with a certificate of destruction
- - Save yourself from fines - avoid investigations, audits, fines & sanctions, possible damage to your reputation and the loss of customer trust
- - Prevent identity theft
- - Recycle with "Save The Earth," Iron Mountain's own risk reduction program
- - Drop off your shredding in-store or let us pick it up from your home/office
What Documents Should You Consider Shredding?
Did you know that any document that has a signature, account number, social security number or medical or legal information should be shredded. For example:
- - Bank statements, credit reports
- - Health records, pharmacy records, prescriptions receipts
- - Pre-approved credit cards applications
- - Docs containing name, address, social security number, phone or email address
- - Employee records, payroll summaries, tax forms
About OfficeMax #6641 in CHANHASSEN, MN 55317
If you run or manage a business, you know how important it is to have a go-to source for office supplies. At any given moment you might need pens, paperclips, printer ink and toner. You shouldn't have to run around to various stores to pick up each individual item. Even if you don't operate a business, chances are you too go through office products on a fairly consistent basis. Paper, pens, pencils, filing folders and Post-It notes are all common household staples. Grab those products you're constantly misplacing or running out of, along with school supplies, at our OfficeMax store at 960 WEST 78TH STREET in CHANHASSEN, MN.
Find More Than Just Your Standard Office Supplies
When you search for an "office supply store near me," chances are you expect to find a store that sells your typical ink cartridges, pens, pencils, paper and manila folders. However, that's not what you get with our store. Our store truly is your go-to source for office needs. Find everything from technological devices to office furniture in our aisles. Some types of items you can find at OfficeMax include the following:
- Laptops, desktops, printers, shredders and smart home devices
- Filing cabinets, bookcases, chairs, desks and shelving units
- Cleaning supplies
- Breakroom snacks
- Back-to-school supplies
If you need it for your office, we have it. Much of our office furniture is also stylish and would look good in just about any home.
A Suite of Services With 24/7 Support
Let's face it - technology can be a hassle. Though it has made life exponentially easier, it requires routine maintenance and upkeep. If you're not technologically savvy, or if you just don't have the time, you need a team you can turn to for diagnostic, maintenance and repair help. OfficeMax 's tech specialists offer 24/7 tech support and can assist with everything from setup to repair.
In addition to tech support, our location also offers the following services:
- Print and copy
- Shredding and storage
- Pack and ship
- Marketing services
- Administrative services
- Furniture services
When you come to us for office supplies, you'll leave with said supplies and the support team you didn't know you needed.
Visit Our Store Today
Whether you need office products, office furniture or tech services, visit OfficeMax store at 960 WEST 78TH STREET in CHANHASSEN, MN today. You can find us by Googling "find an office supply store near me," or you can call us by phone. We look forward to catering to your supply needs today.