With its rich espresso finish, sleek lines and smart use of shelving and drawer space, the Magellan Collection adds stylish versatility to any small or home office. You'll be amazed at how much storage and workspace it provides! Each piece is sold individually. Assembly required. Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
Fits comfortably in the corner of your office.
Includes extended desktop area for more room to spread out!
Closed-door cabinet includes an adjustable, removable shelf.
Offers an ideal place for your CPU tower or larger work supplies.
Bottom file drawer accommodates your letter- or legal-size files.
Open adjustable shelving area is ideal for your books, software and other accessories.
Realspace� Magellan Collection Corner Desk, 30H x 59 1/2W x 39D, Espresso
Well worth the price!
I purchased this desk to replace an older desk and it's more than I bargained for. The assembly is really simple and the desk is really sturdy. All parts were numbered and well synched with the instructions. Total assembly time is less than 3 hours but may take longer for some if you are not handy-man capable. I put it together by myself but you may need an extra person to help lift the table during the last stages. Overall, I am extremely happy with my purchase and you will be too!
April 12, 2014
not so good
Good price, cheap quality, flimsy...maybe better desk for the house not an office
March 5, 2014
- Don't listen to what everyone is saying if your a professional your going to like this desk, just simply take care of it.
- The material is pretty cheap, but it looks expensive and is very durable because of its weight.
- Make sure you check every piece before building because the door was pretty jacked up. We had to return it, but that was no problem.
- Make sure you keep your recite via email or paper if its damaged. I recommend buying it at your local 'Office Depot' for fast returns.
- Use cup coaster if your going to drink something.
- Use a black sharpie if theres buries on the desk.
- Enjoy, God speed with your home office; make big things happen!
February 7, 2014
Looks nice for about a year...hard to put together
I purchased the desk and hutch for under $70 a few years ago. Very difficult to put together. Looks nice when assembled but the tabletop part of the desk is almost like cardboard with a black paper coating which rips off very easily if something like tape touches it. I need to find something to cover it up with since it looks really bad. The hinges on all pieces have come out so now I need to fill the holes and rescrew them. Overall it is worth to me $80 or less for 2 pieces but not more.
January 1, 2014