- Digital answering system records your messages. Microchip technology eliminates tape systems that require rewinding, erasing. Features recorded outgoing announcement, and a programmable auto attendant to direct calls automatically. Remote access allows you to play back and erase messages from practically anywhere.
- Call Waiting/Caller ID† capability. Caller ID stores up to 99 names and numbers in its memory, so you can easily go back to research who called and when. 4-line LCD display is backlit for easy viewing. Visual message waiting indicator lets you know at a glance if someone called while you were out.
- Expandable up to a total of 16 stations. Add up to 15 more phone stations as your business grows. Each additional corded unit (sold separately) requires its own phone jack and AC power outlet. You can also add 1 cordless handset (Model H5401RE1, sold separately) to each station. No phone jacks are required for additional cordless handsets — just an AC power outlet!
- Speakerphone allows hands-free dialogue. No need to pick up the handset! Just use the dial-in speakerphone base to make your calls. If you decide to pick up the handset during the call, speakerphone is automatically turned off and the call is transferred to the handset.
- 16-number speed dial for 1-touch calling. Don't waste time dialing the whole number! Easily assign up to 16 of your most frequently called numbers to convenient speed-dial buttons — so you can get down to business quickly and easily.
- 4-line system is ideal for growing businesses. Manage multiple activities? Let a unique ring tell you which area of your business the caller wants. Each of the system's 4 lines has a distinctive ring and a line-in-use indicator. This allows you to dedicate lines to different areas of your business — for small office convenience and big office potential!
- 3-way conferencing makes it easy to collaborate. You can easily add 2 outside callers to your conversation for a 3-way discussion — great for answering a lot of questions in 1 call!
- Connect communication devices to phone via data port. The data port located on the phone can be used as an auxiliary jack for a fax, modem, answering machine — or even a cordless phone! Line selector switch assigns 1 of the 4 phone lines to the externally connected device.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty.
|number of phone lines||4|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|integrated answering system||yes|
|type of display||LCD|
|number of characters per line||12|
|call waiting compatible||yes|
|phone book capacity||99 numbers|
|number of data ports||1|
|number of speed-dial buttons||16|
|memory capacity||94 numbers|
|warranty length||2-yr limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability