Texas Instruments® TI-89 Titanium Graphing Calculator Item # 503376
Great for complex math functions such as Calculus, Algebra, Trigonometry and advanced statistics.
Easily calculate derivatives and integrals, limits, maximum/minimum, sequences and series.
- Solve equations including systems of linear and nonlinear equations.
- Differential equations can be solved numerically, symbolically, and graphically including slope and directional fields.
- Features 3-D graphing and real time rotation, contour and implicit plots.
Includes official AP Calculus review questions on the enclosed product CD.
- Includes USB cable for easy computer connectivity.
- Permitted for use on many state and standardized tests.
|Manufacturer #||TI-89 TITANIUM|
|Additional Information||TI Keyboard-compatible; Compatible with the TI-Navigator Classroom Learning System; 20 stored constants with symbolic units for scientific calculations; Over 100 symbolic units in 28 categories for use in equations, computations, and unit conversions; Active Calculator Home history screen can hold up to 99 previous entries for deep recall; The following applications are preloaded on this product:Cell-sheet; EE x Pro; Finance; Language Localization; NoteFolio; Organizer; Symbolic Math Guide|
|Battery Size Supported||AAA|
|battery type||Silver Oxide|
|brand name||Texas Instruments|
|display resolution||100 x 160|
|manufacturer||Texas Instruments, Inc.|
|memory capacity||188 KB; 2.70 MB|
|memory type||RAM; Flash|
|Number of Batteries||4|
|package contents||TI-89 Titanium Graphing Calculator; USB unit-to-unit link cable; TI Connectivity Cable; TI Product CD included with full reference Guidebook and free software applications; Guidebook|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|