BIC® Ecolutions™ Mechanical Pencils, 65% Recycled, Assorted Barrel Colors, 0.7 mm, Pack Of 12 Item # 101682
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Versatile enough for your everyday needs, these recycled pencils are an easy addition to your collection of essential writing gear. Bring these BIC mechanical pencils from place to place with help from sturdy pocket clips.
- Three leads per pencil provide the equivalent write-out of 2 1/2 wood-case pencils.
- Smooth, high-quality #2 lead does not smudge and erases cleanly.
- Recycled content — Product contains 65% total recycled content, helping you save resources and reduce waste.
- Greener choice — contains 65% total recycled content.
|Color (Barrel)||Blue; Green; Red; Yellow|
|Lead Size||0.7 mm|
|Office Depot eco-rating||Mid Green|
|Product Type||Mechanical Pencil|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||65 %|
|Product Name||Recycled Pencil|
|Lead Degree (Hardness)||#2|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
BIC Ecolutions Xtra-Life Mechanical Pencil
Enjoy smooth writing with the durable BIC Ecolutions Xtra-Life Mechanical Pencil. One pencil equals 2 ½ wood case pencils, offering reliable performance. Always ready, sharp, and accurate, this #2 mechanical pencil is perfect for standardized tests, taking notes, and other writing applications. It dispenses lead quickly and easily and creates lines that won't smudge and erase cleanly. The BIC Ecolutions Xtra-Life Mechanical Pencil is made with 65 percent recycled plastic.
At a Glance:
- One BIC pencil = 2 ½ wood case pencils
- Reliable mechanical pencil made with 65% recycled plastic
- Lead advances quickly and easily
- Smooth-writing lead doesn’t smudge and erases cleanly
- #2 lead is perfect for standardized tests and more
12 BIC Ecolutions Xtra-Life Mechanical Pencils, Medium Point (0.7mm), Assorted Barrel Colors