This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC® Back-UPS® Pro BX Compact Tower Uninterruptible Power Supply, 10 Outlets, 1,350VA/810 Watts, BX1350M Item # 112503
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
A centralized storage point for your digital data means easy access for you and your colleagues, but it can leave you vulnerable to an unexpected power outage that wipes out valuable information. This stand-alone UPS provides backup power for your high-performance devices, so you can save information and shut down safely without fear of losing data.
- Provides ample backup battery power to keep devices running in the event of an electrical outage. Ideal for high-performance electronics, such as computers, network devices, POS (point-of-sale devices) and video game consoles.
- 6' cable offers flexible placement options.
- LCD screen provides critical at-a-glance information, including input and output voltages, battery charge status, load percentage and estimated run time.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects power fluctuations instantly, helping to preserve battery power for emergency situations.
- PowerChute software monitors power quality and automatically shuts down your equipment in the event of an extended power outage.
- Backed by the manufacturer's $250,000 connected-equipment guarantee and 3-year limited warranty.
- 10 outlets, 5 with battery backup and surge protection, let you keep multiple devices protected against power outages and fluctuations.
- 1,350VA and 810-watt capacity.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency
|average charging time||16 hours|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||2 Minute|
|coaxial cable line protection||yes|
|connected equipment warranty||$250,000|
|cord length||6 feet|
|dimensions||15.04"H x 3.94"W x 9.84"D|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||yes|
|fax/phone line protection||no|
|Frequency Provided||60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15P|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|joule rating||789 joules|
|Load Capacity||1350 VA/810 W|
|mounting hardware included||no|
|number of outlets||10|
|number of outlets with battery backup||5|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Product Line||Back-UPS Pro|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Receptacles||10 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Switchover Time||8 ms|
|Transfer Time||10 ms|
|Typical Battery Recharge Time||16 Hour|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||22.49 lb|
|What's Included||Back UPS Pro BX1350M, Compact Tower, 1350VA, AVR, LCD, 120V; USB Cable; User Manual|
|Show More ▾|
APC by Schneider Electric Back-UPS BX Compact BX1350M
- APC Back-UPS Pro Compact Tower 1350VA
- USB cable
- User manual
At a Glance:
surge protection and battery backup power for your valuable electronics
size for convenient installation
- 10 total
outlets – 5 battery backup, 5 surge protection only
battery runtime keeps you connected by powering critical devices during a
voltage regulation (AVR) maintains healthy voltage conditions without
using battery power
interface provides quick and easy information on the utility and UPS
- 1Gb network dataline surge protection prevents dangerous surges traveling along datalines from damaging your equipment
- Compatible with powerful PC and gaming PCs that have active PFC power supply
- PowerChute software offers safe system shutdown, preventing potential data corruption
- 3 year
$250,000 equipment protection policy for all connected electronics
Battery Backup for Critical EquipmentThe new BX1350M offers long battery backup runtime for your critical devices during a blackout. When a power outage or fluctuation occurs, you can continue to work on a PC, access the network, and game online. The BX1350M gives you time to save your work and safely shut down electronics in cases of extended outage.
Automatic Voltage Regulation & Surge Protection Provides 24/7 ProtectionIn regions with poor power quality, it is quite common for the power to fluctuate widely without actually going out. The BX850M UPS protects connected devices from dangerous surges or spikes in voltage. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) technology consistently maintains safe voltage conditions without draining the battery, saving backup runtime for power outages. The BX850M also provides 1Gb dataline surge and spike protection for telephone, Ethernet, and coaxial cable connections.
Battery Backup & Surge Protection
Guaranteed protection and battery backup power for your valuable electronics, ensuring they remain safe from dangerous power disturbances
Maintains safe voltage conditions without using backup battery power, saving backup runtime for outages when you need it.
Keeps you connected by powering critical devices (computers, wireless networking devices, gaming consoles, security systems and other electronics) during a blackout.
Smaller and lighter than ever before, the new Compact Tower models provide convenient installation and use.
Ensures electronics that have active PFC power requirements will not unexpectedly shut down when switching from utility power
to battery power during an outage.
Prevents dangerous surges traveling along datalines from damaging your equipment.
5 outlets provide battery backup power and surge protection and 5 additional outlets offer surge protection only.
Allows user to easily and quickly exchange the UPS batteries and without having to turn it off, keeping the equipment protected at all times.
Provides quick and easy information on the utility and UPS status.
The certification ensures that products are independently certified as highly energy efficient, which will save money year after year.
This UPS is covered by a three-year limited warranty. It also comes with a lifetime equipment protection policy.