This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Prints labels up to 3/4" wide with 4 lines of text.
- 2-line backlit LCD screen, 16 characters wide for easy readability.
- Contains a variety of fonts, symbols and more for customizing labels. Includes 14 fonts, 10 font styles, more than 300 built-in symbols, over 75 frames, barcodes and more.
- Supports 7 languages.
- Large, built-in memory stores up to 50 self-created label designs.
- Includes specialty print modes for creating specialty labels.
|AC adapter included||no|
|compatible tapes||LC tape|
|import logos & graphics||no|
|keyboard type||QWERTY (computer style)|
|label tape included||starter-capacity tape(s)|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||180 dpi|
|number of character fonts||14|
|number of characters per line||16|
|number of lines in display||2|
|number of symbols||300+|
|number of type sizes||5|
|number of type styles||10|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
LabelWorks™ LW-400 Label Printer
WHY BUY?Take Ordinary to Extraordinary™
Meet the EPSON® LabelWorks LW-400, a powerful new label maker that turns organizing into an art. Featuring a backlit display, it helps you make labels anywhere, anytime. Choose from a huge range of symbols, frames, fonts, barcodes and tapes in a variety of styles, sizes and colors. The LW-400 is both easy to use and efficient (dramatically smaller margins mean up to 60% less label waste). The LW-400 is an office powerhouse. With amazing versatility and a large, built-in memory, it stores up to 50 files, so you can save those commonly used labels. Use it for barcodes, A/V and computer wiring and just about anything else. Or, use it around the house. In any case, the LW-400 will transform how you organize and give you a new outlet for your imagination.
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:"The LW-400 is an addictive accessory to your home and shop, and a dream come true for anyone who likes to organize efficiently."~HomeFixated.com, (April 25, 2013)
AMAZING VARIETYThe LW-400 offers 14 fonts, 10 styles, 300+ built-in symbols, over 75 frames and glow-in-the-dark and reflective options. With so many choices for creative expression, you’ll finally have labels that catch up to your imagination.
- Backlit display — type and print labels in challenging lighting conditions
- Amazing variety — 14 fonts, 10 styles, 300+ built-in symbols, bar codes, over 75 frames and more
- Less waste — smaller lead margin compared to other brands, for up to 60% less lead margin waste
- Large built-in memory — store up to 50 self-created label designs
- Ideal forf your labeling needs — prints up to ~3/4" (18mm) wide tapes
- Specialty print modes — a variety of flag, tab and wrap style labels - ideal for cables, wiring and more
- Easy to apply — automatically printed with a split back for easy and fast peeling
- Asset tagging — easily print barcodes for products and merchandise
- Whisper quiet — prints labels without distracting those around you
- Supports seven languages — set to the language of your choice
- Specialty labels — double-sided tab tapes, glow-in-the-dark and reflective tapes, metallic, flourescent colors and decorative tapes for everyday use in the home or office
- Packaging Specifications (W x D x H) — Dimensions: 7.7" x 3.1" x 7.8" and Weight 1.53 lb.
LabelWorks SeriesTake ordinary to extraordinary with LabelWorks label printers, they make it easy to create customized labels for files, storage bins, household items, clothing, scrapbooking and more. With a wide range of fonts, styles, frames and specialty modes, these easy-to-use products offer amazing versatility. And, they ensure less waste with smaller margins compared to other brands.
LabelWorks LW-400 Product Setup SheetPDF, 1.72MB, 3 pages
LabelWorks Comparison GuidePDF, 281K, 1 page
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability