This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Adams® 3-Column Account Book, 9 1/4" x 7", Black Item # 1371556
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Track accounts with a handy 3-column layout
- Makes it easy to create a permanent record of account transactions.
- 3-column layout stretches across 2 pages to help you maintain detailed records.
- Acid-free paper helps your records last.
- Smyth sewn binding allows the pages to lay flat for reading and writing.
- Textured, hard cover offers strength. High-gloss design with a foil-stamped title and spine for a sleek look.
- Ribbon bookmark enables you to find the right page.
|book size||9 1/4" x 7"|
|number of columns||3|
|number of pages per book||80|
|page marker included||yes|
|Product Line||3-Column Account Book|
|table of contents page included||no|
|Show More ▾|
Adams® 3-Column Account Book, 9 1/4" x 7", Black is rated out of 5 by 12.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Penny from Sleek design and handy layout The Adams 3-Column Account Book has a sleek, attractive design, a handy layout, and pages that lay flat for ease of use.
Date published: 2019-03-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sugee from One of my yearly purchases Every year I buy this item to keep track of all my accounts in one place. Checking, saving, money market, Christmas club, etc. I would be lost without it.
Date published: 2019-02-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by MsCarol from Sturdy Book It's a very sturdy book. The pages don't rip, cover is strong and lines are neat.
Date published: 2019-02-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by javalinalover from A second product buy I had bought this handy little accounting book to keep track of deposits made by family members for a family reunion I organized last year. It was so perfect and compact (so that I could easily carry it on the airplane), that I just bought a second same book for next year's reunion. Very satisfied with it.
Date published: 2019-01-30