This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
TP-Link® 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Rackmount Switch, TL-SG1016 Item # 140194
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Greatly expands your networking capacity
- High-speed Gigabit Ethernet switch features 16 ports with connection speeds up to 1000Mbps for fast transfers of large files.
- Nonblocking architecture with 32Gbps switching capacity and 2048K bit buffer memory greatly improve network response times.
- Auto negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device and instantly adjusts to make the setup process easy.
- Diagnostic LED indicators on the front panel display power, link/activity and speed information.
- Power-saving features conserve up to 40% of the power. Automatically powers down idle ports and budgets power output for different Ethernet cable lengths.
- Plug-and-play design simplifies installation. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables.
- Compact size makes it ideal to fit on your desk. 19" steel case is compatible with select rack mounts (not included).
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|Certifications & Standards||CE; FCC|
|form factor||Desktop; Rack-mountable|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|maximum data transfer rate||1,000 Mbps|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|plug and play||yes|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||16 x Gigabit Ethernet Network|
|power source||Power Supply|
|System Requirements||Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows XP, Vista , Windows 7 or Windows 8; MAC OS X; NetWare; UNIX; Linux|
|Total Number of Network Ports||16|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|What's Included||TL-SG1016 16-Port Gigabit Switch; Power Adapter; User Guide|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
What This Product DoesThe 16-Port Gigabit Switch TL-SG1016 provides you with an easy way to transition to Gigabit Ethernet. Its standard 19-inch steel case makes it perfectly compatible with rack-mounts. All 16 ports support auto MDI/MDIX so there no need to worry about the cable type - simply plug and play! Plus, with innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1016 can save up to 40%* of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
Gigabit SwitchFeaturing 16 gigabit ports, the TL-SG1016 greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across your network instantly.
Superior PerformanceThe non-blocking architecture with a 32Gbps switching capacity and 2048 K bit buffer memory greatly improve network response times by forwarding and filtering packets at full wire speed for maximum throughput. An 8K MAC address table provides scalability for even the largest networks. It also supports 802.3x Flow Control for full-duplex mode and back pressure flow control for half-duplex mode which alleviate traffic congestion and ensure reliable data transmission.
Go Green With Your Ethernet
The TL-SG1016 includes green Ethernet technology and power-saving features to help make your network compatible without compromising performance. The TL-SG1016 automatically powers down the ports that are idle and budgets power output for different Ethernet cable lengths. It helps you save power by up to 40%.
Ease of UseAuto features make the TL-SG1016 plug-and-play and hassle-free. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Furthermore, Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
Diagnostic LED IndicatorsDiagnostic LEDs on the front panel display information for power, link/activity, and speed - enabling you to quickly detect and correct problems on the network.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 40%
- 100% Data filtering rate eliminates all error packets
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 32Gbps Switching Capacity
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Support the port N-Way Auto-Negotiation, Store and Forward.
- Compact size design for desktops, Rackmountable
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
- 16-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
- Power Adapter
- User Guide
TL-SG1016 DatasheetPDF, 1.18MB, 3 pages