This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Pringles® Original Potato Chips, 2.38 Oz Item # 157637
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Original flavored chips for snacking on the go
- Enjoy the tasty Original flavor.
- Resealable container keeps chips fresh.
- Its portable size makes it a great snack for travel.
|weight per unit||2.38 oz|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Pringles Grab and Go Crisps
Pringles Snacking on the GoWith Pringles Grab and Go cans, you can take the classic taste of Pringles wherever you go. It's all the great flavor of Pringles potato crisps packed into a portable, resealable can. And not only are Pringles crisps a classic, they come a wide range of crunchy, delicious flavors.
- Perfect choice for a snack or lunch box
- Available in four favorite flavors
- OU Kosher Certified
About PringlesPringles created a snacking experience unlike any other since day one. It isn’t just a snack. It’s a way of life. Kick convention to the curb, and embrace your playful spirit. Pringles: You Don’t Just Eat ‘Em.
So Many Ways to Love 'EmTake the taste of Pringles with you with Grab and Go cans and enjoy the classic taste of Pringles in countless ways. Add to a sandwich for extra crunch, pair with something sweet, or munch 'em straight out of the can.
You Don't Just Eat 'EmStack 'em. Stockpile 'em. Duck-lip 'em. Pringles are like no other snack because You Don’t Just Eat ’Em.
Chocolate Dipped Pringles
A light coating of chocolate turns Pringles Original potato crisps into festive fare.Servings: 10
Prep time: 10 min
Total time: 1 hours 10 min
6 ounces chopped, semi-sweet chocolate or 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels*
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
40 Pringles Original
Semi-sweet, milk or white chocolate
1. In small microwave-safe bowl microwave 6 ounces chocolate and vegetable oil, uncovered, on high for 1 to 2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 15 seconds.
2. Dip Pringles Original potato crisps halfway into chocolate. Place on wax-paper-lined baking sheet. Scatter salt over top (if desired). Let stand until set.
3. Melt additional chocolate. Drizzle over crisps (if desired). Let stand until set.
*Note: To substitute milk chocolate or white chocolate for the semi-sweet, place 6 ounces chopped milk or white chocolate (or 1 cup morsels) and vegetable oil in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Medium-Hight (70% power) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 10 to 15 seconds.
Who is Mr. Pringles?Mr. Pringles' full name is Julius Pringles, but friends call him Mr. P. He is well-known for his large mustache, parted bangs, and bright red bowtie. But where did he come from and why is he selling us uniformly shaped crisps in a can?
The original Mr. P was designed by Arch Drummond from New York’s Walter Dorwin Teague Associates, conceived as an old-fashioned bakery shop owner to help counteract the canned image presented by the package.
- 1 This data was verified using global Euromonitor data for 2015.