This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Kingston SSDNow SV100S2N/64GZ 64 GB Solid State Drive - SATA (SATA/300) - 2.5" Drive - Internal - 250 MB/s Maximum Read Transfer Rate - 145 MB/s Maximum Write Transfer Rate - 1 Pack Item # 1610218
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- With the high-write speed of 145 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- With SATA/300 interface, have data transfer quickly and securely to your computer
- Provides sufficient storage capacity of 64 GB for your computer
- The high-read speed of 250 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
|storage capacity||64 GB|
|device connector type||SATA300|
|dimensions||3/8 in. X 2-3/4 in. X 3-15/16 in.|
|diverse supplier||Asian Pacific American; Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE); NMSDE Certified|
|Product Type||Internal Solid State Storage Drive|
|Maximum Write Transfer Rate||152043520|
|Product Name||SSDNow V100 SV100S2N/64GZ MLC Solid State Drive|
|Maximum Read Transfer Rate||262144000|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
SSDNow V100 Drive
SSDNow V100 is ideal for consumers or small businesses looking for an affordable way to extend the life of desktops or notebooks at a lower cost than a replacement system. It's perfect for home users, freelance designers and photographers, video editors, researchers, administrators and educators, and anyone who travels for their job. It's built with no moving parts to provide durability and reliability and meet the needs of professionals in the office or on the road.
The switch to an SSD solution is made easy via upgrade kits for either notebook or desktop systems. The V100 kits include everything for installing the SSD such as cables, brackets (desktop only) and software to clone all the user's key files - documents, movies, music, games - and OS in minutes. The notebook kit comes with an enclosure to repurpose the system's old hard drive into extra storage via a USB port.
SSDNow is backed by a three-year warranty, live 24/7 tech support and legendary Kingston® reliability.
SSDNow vs HDD Comparison
Upgrade Kit Included
|Interface||SATA Rev 1.0 (1.5Gb/s) and SATA Rev 2.0 (3Gb/s)|
|Capacities2||32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB|
|Dimensions||69.85mm x 100mm x 9.5mm|
|Storage Temperatures||-40°C to 85°C|
0°C to 70°Cthe USB cable.
|Sequential read throughput||256GB - 250MB/sec. read|
128GB - 250MB/sec. read
64GB - 250MB/sec. read
32GB - 160MB/sec. read
|Sequential write throughput||256GB - 230MB/sec write|
128GB - 230MB/sec write
64GB - 145MB/sec write
32GB - 70MB/sec. write
|Device Compatibility||Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3G/3GS/4, iPod touch (3G is limited to iOS4.2.1+)|
|PCMARK® Vantage HDD Suite Score3||32GB - 16,982|
64GB - 19,932
128GB - 20,571
256GB - 19,910
6.4 W (TYP) Active / 1.0W (TYP) Idle
- 1 Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2
- 2 Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston's Flash Guide at www.kingston.com/Flash_Memory_Guide.
- 3 Test system: Intel DG45ID Desktop Motherboard, Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 CPU @ 2.83GHz. System Memory 4GB, On-Board SATA 3Gbps with AHCI-Enabled Window 7 64-bit.