This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Azar Displays 2-Sided Acrylic Nameplates, 4 1/4" x 11", Clear, Pack Of 10 Item # 163286
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
These nameplates are made of acrylic to provide lasting strength. The tent shape offers room for 2 separate printed items.
- Allows loading of printed materials from the side.
- 0.1" thick acrylic stands up to everyday use.
- Tent shape and a 2-sided design are ideal for display on a desk.
|brand name||Azar Displays|
|loading position||left side; right side|
|number of compartments||1|
|sign holder type||desktop|
Up to 45 ppm Blackm1
HP's business pacesetter tackles high-volume printing with legendary reliability. Count on this HP LaserJet to help conserve resources, customize printing policies, and improve security.
Keep your workflow moving with fast output and precision paper handling. High-capacity paper trays, plus options to add more, give capacity of up to 3600 sheets.h3 Manage print jobs from the color control panel and print directly from a flash drive.
Cut energy use as much as 45%, compared to a majority of competing laser printers.h13 Set and adjust printing policies based on a workgroup's real-time usage, and consume less energy.
Lead your business to a more responsible approach to printing and handling sensitive data. HP technology helps you enforce policies, enhance security, and give your workgroup the tools to support larger business initiatives.
Extend your print capabilities to keep pace with your growing business. Get a host of mobile and direct printing options with HP ePrint.h10 Customize new solutions seamlessly, with minimal disruption.
Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
Print right away with Instant-on Technology.
Print photos, documents, and more when you're on the go, using HP ePrint.
Add this device to your office Ethernet network to share with your workgroup.
Centrally monitor and control your printers with HP Web Jetadmin.
Make it easy for all to print with one common driver.
Walk up and print from a USB drive, using the easy-access USB port.
This printer wakes up fast and prints your first page as quickly as 8.5 seconds.
- Right-angled power cord
- Software and documentation on CD-ROM
- Getting Started Guide
- Support flyer
- HP ePrint flyer
- Warranty Guide (where applicable)
- No, please purchase USB cable separately
- Print speed black (normal, letter)
- Up to 45 ppm
- First page out black (letter, ready)
- As fast as 8.5 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, letter)
- Up to 175,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 3000 to 12,000
- Print technology
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- 4-line LCD (color text and graphics)
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™, Mopria-certified
- Wireless capability
- Optional, enabled with purchase of a hardware accessory
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Gigabit Ethernet; 2 External Host USB (1 walk-up and 1 external accessible); 2 internal Host USB 2.0-like ports (for 3rd party connection)
- Network ready
- Standard (built-in Gigabit Ethernet)
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2+), Windows Server 2003 (SP1+), Windows Server 2008 (all 32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit); Mac OS X v10.5, 10.6, 10.7; Citrix and Windows Terminal Services (see System Administrator’s Guide at hp.com/go/upd, Documentation tab for latest support); Novell (see novell.com/iprint for latest support); Linux (see hplip.net); UNIX (see hp.com/go/unix, hp.com/go/unixmodelscripts, and hp.com/go/jetdirectunix_software); SAP device types (see hp.com/go/sap/drivers and hp.com/go/sap/print)
- Memory card compatibility
- USB Flash drive
- Memory, standard
- 512 MB
- Memory, maximum
- 1 GB
- Hard disk
- Standard, 8 GB Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Paper handling input, standard
- 100-sheet multipurpose tray 1, 500-sheet input tray 2
- Paper handling input, optional
- Optional 500-sheet input tray, optional Custom media cassette (for tray 2 position only), optional 1500-sheet High-capacity input tray (add up to 4 additional trays for up to 3600-sheet input capacity), optional Automatic duplexer for two-sided printing, optional 75-sheet envelope feeder
- Paper handling output, standard
- 500-sheet output bin, 100-sheet rear output bin
- Paper handling output, optional
- Optional 500-sheet stacker, optional 500-sheet stapler-stacker, optional 500-sheet 5-bin mailbox
- Duplex printing
- Manual (driver support provided)
- Finished output handling
- Media sizes supported
- Multipurpose tray 1: letter, legal, executive, statement, 8.5 x 13 in, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 5 x 8 in, envelope (commercial No. 9, No. 10, Monarch), US postcard; Tray 2, optional 500-sheet input tray: letter, legal, executive, 8.5 x 13 in; optional 1500-sheet High-capacity input tray: letter, legal
- Media sizes, custom
- Multipurpose tray 1: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in; Tray 2, optional 500-sheet input tray: 5.83 x 8.27 to 8.5 x 14 in; Optional Custom media cassette: 4.02 x 5.83 to 6.69 x 11.10 in
- Media types
- Paper (bond, color, letterhead, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough, light), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, shelf edge labels, user-defined
- Operating temperature range
- 59 to 89.6ºF
- Operating humidity range
- 10 to 80% RH
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 16.3 x 30.2 x 15.7 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 16.3 x 30.2 x 15.7 in
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 16.3 x 16.9 x 15.7 in
- One-year, next business day, on-site limited warranty
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h3 The 1 x 1500-sheet high-capacity input tray may be purchased separately for the HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M601 Printer series. h13 Energy data used to calculate savings based on HP testing using the ENERGY STAR® program’s Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) method vs. a majority of worldwide top-selling competitive models <$2,299 as of March 2011 using data reported in http://www.energystar.gov and http://eu-energystar.org as of July 2011. Data extended to one year. Actual results may vary. h10 Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any Internet- and e-mail-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. Some HP LaserJet products will require a firmware upgrade. m1 Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.