This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
TP-Link® 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Easy Smart Switch, TL-SG108E Item # 168933
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Quickly expand your wired network capabilities
- This 8-port Gigabit Ethernet switch helps upgrade your network to fast 1,000 Mbps speeds.
- Specifically designed to meet the high demands of small-to-medium-sized business networks.
- Monitor traffic through the port's mirroring, loop prevention and cable diagnostics features.
- Port/tag-based QoS helps to keep latency-sensitive traffic moving smoothly and jitter free.
- Improves security and meets network segmentation needs with its MTU/port/tag-based VLAN.
- Compatible with most Ethernet-enabled devices.
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|dimensions||1.0"H x 6.2"W x 4.0"D|
|form factor||Desktop; Rack-mountable|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|maximum data transfer rate||1,000 Mbps|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|number of users per network||8|
|plug and play||yes|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||8 x Gigabit Ethernet Network|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Redundant Power Supply Supported||No|
|Total Number of Network Ports||8|
|Twisted Pair Cable Standard||Category 6|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
8-Port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch - TL-SG108EThe TL-SG108E 8-Port Gigabit Easy Smart switch is designed specifically for small and medium business networks that require simple network management and basic features.
- Effectively monitor traffic via Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention, and Cable Diagnostics
- Keep latency-sensitive traffic moving smoothly and jitter-free with port and tag based QoS
- Increase network segmentation and security with port-based, tag-based, and MTU
- Save up to 80% of power consumption with innovative energy-efficient technology
Simple & Effective ManagementWith the TL-SG108E, you can observe traffic behavior with Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention, and Cable Diagnostics, helping you identify and locate connection problems on your network. Moreover, you can ensure voice and video are always clear, smooth, and lag-free by administrators designating the priority of traffic based on Port Priority and 802.1P Priority. Also, the TL-SG108E supports MTU VLAN, port-based VLAN and 802.1Q-based VLAN functions to improve security and network performance.
Go Green With Your EthernetThe TL-SG108E features energy-efficient technology to expand your network’s capacity with much less power by automatically powering down idle ports and adjusting power consumption according to cable length. Ideally, shorter cables would use less power with less power degradation over their length; this is not the case with most devices as they will use the same amount of power across the cable regardless of whether it is 10 or 50 meters in length. The TL-SG108E analyzes the length of the Ethernet cable connected and adjusts the power usage accordingly.
Ease of UseThe TL-SG108E is easy to use and manage:
- Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminates the need for crossover cables or uplink ports.
- Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance
- Rack-mountable but also compact place on desktops with limited space
- Dynamic LED lights provide real-time work status and fault diagnosis
- 8 10/100/1000Mbps ports provide instant large file transfers
- Innovative energy-efficient technology reduces power consumption by up to 80%
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfers
- 16K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Effective network monitoring via Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention and Cable Diagnostics
- Port and tag-based QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic
- Abundant VLAN features improve network security via traffic segmentation
- IGMP Snooping optimizes multicast applications
- Centrally manage all Easy Smart Switches with Easy Smart Configuration Utility