TP-Link® 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Easy Smart Switch, TL-SG105E Item # 173681
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Expands your wired network capabilities
- 5-port Gigabit Ethernet managed switch helps upgrade your network to fast 1,000 Mbps speeds.
- Specifically designed to meet the high demands of small-to-medium-sized business networks.
- Monitor traffic through the port's mirroring, loop prevention and cable diagnostics features.
- Port based QoS helps to keep your latency-sensitive traffic moving smoothly and jitter free.
- Improves security and meets network segmentation needs with the MTU/port/tag-based VLAN.
- Compatible with most Ethernet-enabled devices.
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|dimensions||1.0"H x 3.9"W x 3.9"D|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|Management||VLAN; QoS; Easy Smart Configuration Utility|
|maximum data transfer rate||1,000 Mbps|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|number of users per network||5|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8.1; Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP|
|plug and play||yes|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||5 x Gigabit Ethernet Network|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Total Number of Network Ports||5|
|Twisted Pair Cable Standard||Category 6|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
What This Product DoesThe TL-SG105E 5-Port Gigabit Easy Smart switch is designed specifically for small and medium business networks that require simple network management and basic features.
- Save up to 75% of power consumption with innovative energy-efficient technology
- Effectively monitor traffic via Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention, and Cable Diagnostics
- Keep latency-sensitive traffic moving smoothly and jitter-free with port and tag based QoS
- Increase network segmentation and security with port-based, tag-based, and MTU
Simple & Effective ManagementWith the TL-SG105E, you can observe traffic behavior with Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention, and Cable Diagnostics, helping you identify and locate connection problems on your network. Moreover, you can ensure voice and video are always clear, smooth, and lag-free by administrators designating the priority of traffic based on Port Priority and 802.1P Priority. Also, the TL-SG105E supports MTU VLAN, port-based VLAN and 802.1Q-based VLAN functions to improve security and network performance.
Go Green with Your EthernetThe TL-SG105E features the latest energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network’s capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network. When a computer or network equipment is off, the corresponding port of a traditional switch will continue to consume considerable amounts of power. The TL-SG105E can automatically detect the link status of each port and reduce the power consumption of ports that are idle.
Power Budget According to Cable Length
Ideally, shorter cables would use less power with less power degradation over their length; this is not the case with most devices as they will use the same amount of power across the cable regardless of whether it is 10 or 50 meters in length. The TL-SG105E analyzes the length of the Ethernet cable connected and adjusts the power usage accordingly, rather than keeping the power consumption in a conventional solution.
Ease of UseTL-SG105E is easy to use and manage.
- Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminate the need for crossover cables or uplink ports.
- Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
- Rack-mountable but also compact place on desktops with limited space
- Dynamic LED lights provide real-time work status display and basic fault diagnosis.
- 5 10/100/1000Mbps ports provide instant large file transfers
- Innovative energy-efficient technology reduces power consumption by up to 75%
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfers
- 16K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Effective network monitoring via Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention and Cable Diagnostics
- Port and tag-based QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic
- Abundant VLAN features improve network security via traffic segmentation
- IGMP Snooping optimizes multicast applications
- Centrally manage all Easy Smart Switches with Easy Smart Configuration Utility
- Power Cord
- Installation Guide
- Resource CD
- Rubber Feet