APC® Back-UPS® Pro BX Compact Tower Uninterruptible Power Supply, 8 Outlets, 1,000VA/600 Watts, BX1000M Item # 181481
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
A centralized storage point for your digital data means easy access for you and your colleagues, but it can leave you vulnerable to an unexpected power outage that wipes out valuable information. This stand-alone UPS provides backup power for your high-performance devices, so you can save information and shut down safely without fear of losing data.
- Provides ample backup battery power to keep devices running in the event of an electrical outage. Ideal for high-performance electronics, such as computers, network devices, POS (point-of-sale devices) and video game consoles.
- 6' cable offers flexible placement options.
- LCD screen provides critical at-a-glance information, including input and output voltages, battery charge status, load percentage and estimated run time.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects power fluctuations instantly, helping to preserve battery power for emergency situations.
- PowerChute software monitors power quality and automatically shuts down your equipment in the event of an extended power outage.
- Backed by the manufacturer's $250,000 connected-equipment guarantee and 3-year limited warranty.
|average charging time||12 hours|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||2 Minute|
|coaxial cable line protection||yes|
|connected equipment warranty||$250,000|
|cord length||6 feet|
|dimensions||12.2"H x 3.58"W x 7.48"D|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||yes|
|fax/phone line protection||no|
|Frequency Provided||60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15P|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|joule rating||1,103 joules|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1000 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||600 W|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||12 Hour|
|mounting hardware included||no|
|number of outlets||8|
|number of outlets with battery backup||4|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Product Line||Back-UPS Pro|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Receptacles||8 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Switching Time||10 ms|
|Switchover Time||8 ms|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||15.87 lb|
|What's Included||Back UPS Pro BX1000M, Compact Tower, 1000VA, AVR, LCD, 120V; USB Cable; User Manual|
|Show More ▾|
APC by Schneider Electric Back-UPS BX Compact BX1000M
- APC Back-UPS Pro Compact Tower 1000VA
- USB cable
- User manual
At a Glance:
surge protection and battery backup power for your valuable electronics
size for convenient installation
- 8 total
outlets – 4 battery backup, 4 surge protection only
battery runtime keeps you connected by powering critical devices during a
voltage regulation (AVR) maintains healthy voltage conditions without
using battery power
interface provides quick and easy information on the utility and UPS
network dataline surge protection prevents dangerous surges traveling
along datalines from damaging your equipment
with powerful PC and gaming PCs that have active PFC power supply
software offers safe system shutdown, preventing potential data
- 3 year
$250,000 equipment protection policy for all connected electronics
Battery Backup for Critical EquipmentThe new BX1000M offers long battery backup runtime for your critical devices during a blackout. When a power outage or fluctuation occurs, you can continue to work on a PC, access the network, and game online. The BX1000M gives you time to save your work and safely shut down electronics in cases of extended outage.
Automatic Voltage Regulation & Surge Protection Provides 24/7 ProtectionIn regions with poor power quality, it is quite common for the power to fluctuate widely without actually going out. The BX1000M UPS protects connected devices from dangerous surges or spikes in voltage. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) technology consistently maintains safe voltage conditions without draining the battery, saving backup runtime for power outages. The BX1000M also provides 1Gb dataline surge and spike protection for telephone, Ethernet, and coaxial cable connections.
Battery Backup & Surge Protection