This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com Mini USB Bluetooth® 4.0 Adapter Item # 186187
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Add Bluetooth capability to your laptop or desktop
- Add Bluetooth wireless capabilities to a laptop or desktop computer through an available USB port. Connect to a wide range of peripherals, including headsets, speakers, keyboards and other devices.
- Provides data transfer rates up to 3 Mbps.
- Ultracompact design can stay plugged into your computer, even when it's in a case or bag.
- Backwards compatible with Bluetooth 3.0, 2.x and 1.x devices.
|Bluetooth Standard||Bluetooth 4.0|
|Certifications & Standards||CE; FCC|
|Device Supported||Desktop Computer/Notebook|
|dimensions||0.2"H x 0.6"W x 0.7"D|
|Indoor Antenna Range||32.8 ft|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.48 GHz|
|maximum data transfer rate||3|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||0.11 oz|
|What's Included||Mini USB Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter - 10m (33ft) Class 2 EDR Wireless Dongle; 1 x Driver CD; 1 x Instruction Manual|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||3 Mbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
StarTech.com Mini USB Bluetooth® 4.0 Adapter is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Shyguy from Doesn't work with windows 10 I just bought this because it states to work with windows 10, but the CD provided does not have an option for a windows 10 download option.
Date published: 2019-02-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by rahnor from great value and simple to use price is right and easy installation (just plug it in that simple)
Date published: 2018-04-05
Add Bluetooth 4.0 capabilities to a laptop or desktop computer through USB
- Connect to the latest Bluetooth devices with Bluetooth version 4.0 support
- Communicate across distances of up to 10m (33ft) with a Bluetooth Class 2 transceiver
- Leave the unobtrusive USB dongle connected while you travel, for maximum portability
- Bluetooth® 4.0 LE +EDR compliant Bluetooth Smart Ready transceiver
- Class 2 device with 10m (33ft) effective range
- Support for Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) with data transfer rates up to 3 Mbps
- Backward compatible with Bluetooth v3.0, 2.x and 1.x devices
Connect to the latest Bluetooth devices with Bluetooth version 4.0 supportCompliant with Bluetooth 4.0 LE +EDR , the USB Bluetooth adapter offers data transfer rates up to 3 Mbps and low power consumption. This Bluetooth Smart Ready transceiver is an effective way to connect to a rapidly growing list of the Bluetooth Smart peripherals on the market, including the latest Apple® and Android™ smartphones and tablets, headsets or monitoring equipment. Bluetooth v4.0 also integrates added security for all transfers using 128-bit AES encryption.
Communicate across distances of up to 10m (33ft) with a Bluetooth Class 2 transceiverThe USBBT2EDR4 Class 2 USB Bluetooth® 4.0 Adapter lets you add Bluetooth wireless capabilities to a laptop or desktop computer through USB, with support for transfer distances of up to 10m (33ft).
This Bluetooth adapter is based on the well-established Broadcom® 20702 chip, offering reliable throughput and Packet Loss Concealment (PLC) technology which reduces errors / dropped connections and improves audio performance.
Leave the unobtrusive USB dongle connected while you travel, for maximum portabilityA conveniently portable device, this ultra-compact adapter is unobtrusive when connected to your laptop, so you won't have to remove it each time you store your laptop in a carrying case or bag. The adapter is also backward compatible with previous Bluetooth standards (v3.0, 2.x, and 1.x) to ensure connectivity with all of your Bluetooth devices.
- Connect Bluetooth peripherals such as keyboard/mouse sets, smart phones, headphones / headsets and healthcare equipment to your computer system
- Reduce cable clutter by using Bluetooth wireless technology instead of traditional wired devices
- Connect peripherals wirelessly to a computer in a remote/secure location
- Connect peripherals in an industrial setting where the computer can be kept away from the work areas