This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Linksys® 802.11n, Wireless Gateway Router, EA6900 Item # 198650
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
With a maximum data transfer rate of 1300 Mbps, the powerful Linksys EA6900 Wireless Gateway Router provides you with the connection you need for smooth surfing, stress-free working and lag-free gaming.
- Dual-band support provides simultaneous 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands, doubling network bandwidth and reducing interference.
- Speeds up to 3x faster than wireless-N help to eliminate waiting and loading times.
- Total data transfer rate up to 1300Mbps.
- Smart Wi-Fi firmware provides easy access to your network wherever you are.
- Wide variety of apps help you to optimize your network performance.
- Compatible with Windows® 8.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1 year limited warranty.
|maximum data transfer rate||1300 MB/s|
|number of users per network||7|
|Number Of LAN Ports||4|
|Number Of WAN Ports||1|
|dimensions||2 63/100 in. X 12 71/100 in. X 9 33/100 in.|
|Product Type||Wireless Router|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Linksys AC1900 Dual-Band Smart Wi-Fi Router
- Provides exceptional Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1900 Mbps (4.3x faster than wireless-N) optimizing multimedia streaming
- Three adjustable antennas help extend Wi-Fi range
- USB 3.0 port lets you add an external storage or other device and provides 10x faster file transfer speeds than USB 2.0
- Beamforming for faster, stronger connections and reduced power consumption
- Four gigabit Ethernet ports offer speeds 10x faster than standard Ethernet
- Linksys Smart Wi-Fi lets you remotely access and control your network
Up to 4.3x Faster than Conventional WirelessGet superior performance and enjoy speeds up to 4.3x faster than wireless-N with the Linksys AC1900 Dual-Band Smart Wi-Fi Router. Using wireless-AC technology this router offers exceptional data streaming speeds of up to AC1900 Mbps (N600 +AC1300), making it ideal for large households, serious gamers, and HD video enthusiasts.
The router's gigabit Wi-Fi speeds allow for extremely quick downloads of large files. As you add Wi-Fi-enabled devices, wireless-AC makes it possible for you to catch up on your favorite show on Netflix while family members simultaneously stream HD movies on another device, play online games, or browse the web--without waiting for content to buffer.
Adjustable Antennas Extend Wi-Fi SignalThe AC1900 also boasts three adjustable antennas that help distribute the Wi-Fi signal and extend its range throughout your home. The AC1900 includes USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports, letting you easily share devices like external hard drives and printers across your network. It also has four gigabit ports to connect wired devices at speeds up to 10x faster than Ethernet.
Beamforming Creates Stronger, Faster ConnectionsThe Linksys AC1900 Smart Wi-Fi router features beamforming, an innovative technology that optimizes the wireless signal strength between your connected devices and router. Beamforming enables the router to identify and connect directly with other devices rather than simply sending out wireless signals in a general direction. This results in faster network speeds, better wireless range, and reduced interference from other devices. It also helps extend the battery life of connected devices and reduce their power consumption because data is transferred more quickly.
Included Apps Offer Improved Control of Home Wi-Fi NetworkYour Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account also gives you access to apps that provide additional ways to control and interact with your home Wi-Fi network. Block the Bad Stuff lets you add one of three levels of protective filtering to help safeguard your wireless network. Device Monitr allows you to monitor game consoles, tablet computers, and other devices, while NetProoferlets you restrict access to certain websites.
Upgrade Your Devices to Enjoy the Full Benefits of Wireless-ACUsing Linksys's family of wireless-AC peripherals you can take full advantage of the improved speed and stability of wireless-AC. The Linksys Universal Media Connector (WUMC710)lets you connect wired devices such as game consoles and smart TVs to your Wi-Fi network and stream HD or even 3D HD video content seamlessly. The connector operates on the 5 GHz band, resulting in less interference and a clearer signal.
Additionally, the Linksys Dual Band AC1200 Wireless 3.0 Adapter (WUSB6300) enables you to upgrade your laptop or desktop computer to fully benefit from the faster speeds of wireless-AC technology to stream high-definition video or enjoy high-speed gaming.
Share Files and Stream Media with EaseThe Linksys AC1900 comes equipped with four gigabit Ethernet ports, which are 10 times faster than standard Ethernet connections and enable you to quickly share files with other gigabit-enabled devices such as computers, hard drives, and servers. A USB port makes it easy to add storage devices and printers to your Wi-Fi network, while the built-in DLNA-certified media server lets you stream media to your TV, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, or another DLNA-compatible device.
Product InformationThis router is compatible with Wi-Fi-enabled computers that have a CD or DVD drive and run either Microsoft Windows (Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista Service Pack 1 or later, Windows 7, or Windows 8) or Mac OS (Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.1 or later, or Lion 10.7 or later). It can be used with any of the following Internet browsers: Internet Explorer 7, Safari 5, Firefox 8, or Google Chrome.
Linksys AC1900 Dual-Band Smart Wi-Fi Router (EA6900), quick start guide, CD-ROM with documentation, Ethernet cable, and power adapter.
About Linksys Smart Wi-Fi
Customize and Manage Your Home Wi-Fi Anytime, AnywhereWith the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App, you can closely monitor and manage your home Wi-Fi remotely using a smartphone or tablet.
- Guest Access: Create a separate, password-protected Wi-Fi network for up to 50 guests and easily share the password.
- Parental Controls: Ensure a safe Internet experience for your kids -- even when you're away from home. Restrict access to inappropriate or distracting content, control usage, and block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
- Device Prioritization: You can prioritize devices that need the most speed.
How to Set Up Smart Wi-Fi
Set up your home Wi-Fi using a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router.
Download the free Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App.
Use Your Mobile Device to Manage Your Home Wi-Fi.