Lantronix SLB08824-01 Branch Office Manager 220V Item # 210239
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Flexible, scalable and complete distributed IT management solution. Lantronix SLB can be coupled with a Lantronix Spider distributed KVM over IP switch to add BIOS-level server management. Together they are a flexible, scalable and affordable solution for managing distributed IT assets. Spider delivers secure, non-blocked access to servers without the need for any additional client software. With a server-powered, zero-U design, it takes no rack space and does not require an external power supply.
- Console and power management in one. By consolidating two essential functions it saves space, simplifies deployment and lowers the cost of managing a "distributed IT" environment.
- Secure Lantronix Branch Office Manager (SLB). Personnel in offices apart from corporate headquarters often face unique challenges when it comes to managing IT equipment such as servers, routers, switches, firewalls, VPNs, PBX and UPS systems. Often, there is no dedicated or on-site system administrator. Therefore, when issues with networked equipment arise, they require a consultant or excessive phone time with corporate technical support - both adding cost and potentially extending downtime. With the redesigned Lantronix SLB secure branch office manager, these are no longer concerns. IT administrators can remotely control and manage console and power (on/off/reboot) of IT equipment anytime, anywhere.
- Easy to deploy and use. The Branch Office Manager is very simple to set up. After connecting the unit and assigning an IP address locally, administrators back at corporate can do the complete configuration remotely. A front panel LCD with keypad, "quick setup" Web interface and a command line interface (CLI) setup script are all available. The comprehensive online help system includes context-sensitive information during configuration and operation.
- Built specifically for the branch office. The Lantronix SLB is ideal for locations with a handful of servers and/ or networked devices and where there is little or no on-site IT staff, such as branch offices or campus environments. The SLB supports a variety of industries including banking, finance, insurance, healthcare, retail sales, hospitality and education. It delivers secure remote console and power management (on/off/reboot) for up to eight devices. A total out-of-band solution, the SLB enables administrators to centrally monitor, manage and troubleshoot IT equipment even if the network or Internet is down.
- Enterprise IT security for the branch. Because protecting IT assets is a top priority, Lantronix SLB provides SSH/SSL data encryption and features NIST-certified AES encryption. It also supports remote authentication for integration with other systems already in place. For added protection, it includes a firewall that filters connection attempts to a specified IP address, port, or protocol based on a defined rule set.
|maximum data transfer rate||100 MB/s|
|number of ports||8|
|model||Remote Branch Office Manager|
|dimensions||1-7/10 in. X 436-7/8 in. X 304-8/10 in.|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS; WEEE|
|Product Type||Managed Switch|