This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
GBC® SmartCut A400Pro 12" Rotary Paper Trimmer Item # 216024
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Features a 12" cutting length for standard size projects
- Easily trims up to 10 sheets of 20-lb bond paper.
- Enclosed stainless steel rotary blade makes precision cuts in both directions.
- Alignment grid and ruler with both English (imperial) and metric measurements to help position paper.
- Transparent cutting guide makes paper visible for angled cuts, partial cuts and cutting on a mark.
- Ergonomically designed handle keeps fingers safely away from the enclosed cutting blade.
- Convenient compartment under the base for handy storage of extra blades.
- Perfect for design projects. Straight blades are easy to replace with perforated or shaped wave blades for special projects (sold separately).
- Includes a sturdy metal base.
|adjustable paper guide||yes|
|Application/Usage||Document; Scrapbook Pages; Photo; Art; Sign|
|Cutting Style||Straight; Wave|
|dimensions||1/5"H x 12"W x 20"D|
|sheet capacity||10 sheets|
|Sheet Cutting Capacity||10|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
GBC® SmartCut A400Pro 12 Rotary Paper Trimmer is rated out of 5 by 11.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Mary from A waste of $60! My old Swingline lasted for many years but when I couldn't buy new blades for it, I bought this one. There is no way it will cut a straight line. I could do better with a scissors. It's also difficult to see where the blade will actually cut (in a curved line, of course.) Now I have to go buy another trimmer but it sure won't be Swingline.
Date published: 2017-06-09
Rated 3 out of 5 by Mke from Just okay Product says it cuts10 sheets. It may cut 2 cleanly. Spend a little more money and get a higher quality cutter
Date published: 2015-07-20
Rated 1 out of 5 by Tershi from Not worth it! Just pulled mine out of the box and went to cut up some home printed business cards. No matter how few or how many pieces of paper I try to cut, this thing is incapable of producing straight lines. Very frustrating and considering it was $60 I think I would have been better off just using a pair of scissors.
Date published: 2014-08-06
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from so so product This is a good product for minimal use. The blade dulls easily and it cannot manage more than a few thin sheets. I recomend this for home use only.
Date published: 2014-01-20