Belkin® 3.1 USB-A To USB-C Cable, 3', Black Item # 246749
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Experience up to 10 Gbps transfer rates
- Charge your USB-C devices, as well as sync your photos, music and data to your laptop.
- USB 3.1 is supported by Windows, Google, Mac and many other peripheral manufacturers.
- Reversible connector allows you to connect your cable to your device in any direction.
- 3' cord is portable enough to take everywhere.
|cord length||3 ft|
|Data Cable Type||USB|
|Device Supported||Laptop; Mobile Phone|
|Product Type||Data Cable|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
SUPERSPEED PLUS WITH USB-C
The Belkin USB-A to USB-C Charge Cable lets you charge your USB-C device as well as sync your photos, music and data to your existing laptop. Experience up to 10 Gbps transfer rates, up to 20X faster than USB 2.0 (480Mbps), 12x faster than FireWire 800, and 2X faster than USB 3.0 (5Gbps). You will be amazed at the difference USB 3.1 makes.
Made for: Connecting from a standard USB-A device to a USB-C (Also Known as USB Type-C) enabled device.
USB 3.1: THE NEXT EVOLUTION
USB 3.1 SuperSpeed+ offers a whole new level of connectivity. Transfer data at incredible speeds, charge other devices, and even power mobile devices - all with just one USB-C cable. Quickly becoming the new universal standard, USB 3.1 is already supported by Windows, Google, and Mac operating systems, as well as many peripheral manufacturers.
FASTER DATA TRANSFER
Transfer data at up to 10Gbps with improved cables and connectors. USB 3.1 offers faster rates than ever before. Fast enough to transfer a year's worth of music in 10 minutes or an entire HD movie in just 30 seconds.
- USB 2.0 = 480 Mbps
- USB 3.0 = 5Gbps
- USB 3.1 = 10Gbps
POWER & CHARGE OTHER DEVICES
This USB-C cable supports up to 3A of power output for charging USB-C devices.
Up to 10 Gbps
20X faster than USB 2.0
2X faster than USB 3.0
MUSICFast enough to transfer a year's worth of music in 10 minutes
MOVIESTransfer an entire HD movie in 30 seconds
SUPERIOR USB-C CABLE CONSTRUCTION1. Durable Polycarbonate connector housing with SS10 logo indicating full USB-IF compliance
2. Electronic Marker Identification, authentication, and Power Delivery management circuit
3. Precision welded metal shield to protect PCB and E Marker (also minimizes radiated emissions levels and provides additional mechanical strength)
4. ‘Crimp’ locks metal shield in place for optimal mechanical structure and shielding
5. Micro Co-axial superspeed conductors for 10Gbps data transfer
6. 3Amp power conductor
7. Power Delivery Communication line
8. Data communication line
9. ‘Sideband’ lines for alternate mode audio/visual applications
10. Cable braid Shield
11. Flexible TPE cable jacket
Never worry about which way to plug in again. USB-C is a new user-friendly reversible connector that allows you to connect your cable to your device in any direction.
THIS CABLE IS GREAT FOR: