This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Pringles Variety Pack, Box Of 36 Item # 258098
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Crunchy, salty taste for the whole office
- Includes an assortment of favorite Pringles flavors. Includes 18 Original, 12 Sour Cream and Onion and 6 Cheddar Cheese packs per box.
- Bulk box is great for supplying lunches at the office or at home.
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Pringles Snack Stacks
Classic Crunch, Now on the GoWith Pringles Snack Stacks, you can take the classic taste of Pringles wherever you go. It's all the great flavor of Pringles potato crisps packed into a portable, easy-to-use pack with a tearoff lid. And not only are Pringles crisps a classic, they come a wide range of crunchy, delicious flavors. Pringles Snack Stacks are great for lunch boxes, break rooms, or anywhere you need a quick crunch.
- Perfect choice for a snack or lunch box
- Available in popular Pringles flavors
- OU Kosher Certified
About PringlesPringles created a snacking experience unlike any other since day one. It isn’t just a snack. It’s a way of life. Kick convention to the curb, and embrace your playful spirit. Pringles: You Don’t Just Eat ‘Em.
So Many Ways to Love 'EmTake the taste of Pringles with you with Grab and Go cans and enjoy the classic taste of Pringles in countless ways. Add to a sandwich for extra crunch, pair with something sweet, or munch 'em straight out of the can.
You Don't Just Eat 'EmStack 'em. Stockpile 'em. Duck-lip 'em. Pringles are like no other snack because You Don’t Just Eat ’Em.
Iconic original flavorThe iconic original Pringles flavor that you love
More ways to snack on the original stackPringles Original Flavor potato crisps come in full-size cans, portable Grab & Go stacks, and lunch-size Snack Stacks®.
Who is Mr. Pringles?Mr. Pringles' full name is Julius Pringles, but friends call him Mr. P. He is well-known for his large mustache, parted bangs, and bright red bowtie. But where did he come from and why is he selling us uniformly shaped crisps in a can?
The original Mr. P was designed by Arch Drummond from New York’s Walter Dorwin Teague Associates, conceived as an old-fashioned bakery shop owner to help counteract the canned image presented by the package.
Chocolate Dipped Pringles
A light coating of chocolate turns Pringles Original potato crisps into festive fare.Servings: 10
Prep time: 10 min
Total time: 1 hours 10 min
6 ounces chopped, semi-sweet chocolate or 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels*
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
40 Pringles Original
Semi-sweet, milk or white chocolate
1. In small microwave-safe bowl microwave 6 ounces chocolate and vegetable oil, uncovered, on high for 1 to 2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 15 seconds.
2. Dip Pringles Original potato crisps halfway into chocolate. Place on wax-paper-lined baking sheet. Scatter salt over top (if desired). Let stand until set.
3. Melt additional chocolate. Drizzle over crisps (if desired). Let stand until set.
*Note: To substitute milk chocolate or white chocolate for the semi-sweet, place 6 ounces chopped milk or white chocolate (or 1 cup morsels) and vegetable oil in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Medium-Hight (70% power) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 10 to 15 seconds.
- 1 This data was verified using global Euromonitor data for 2015.