This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Acer® Display 27" Widescreen LED Monitor, K272HL bd Item # 259253
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Your computer has been optimized to run its best. Get a monitor that performs just as well with the Acer 27" widescreen LED monitor. With its ultra-thin functionality, the Acer K272HL bd is sure to streamline and optimize your computing experience.
- 27" diagonal monitor with antiglare perfect for a variety of computing tasks.
- LCD screen is designed to meet Energy Star® standards.
- Interact with this monitor from all different angles with the ergonomic tilt features which adjusts from -5 to 25 degrees. Easily adjust the screen to your preferred viewing angle. Adjust 178 degrees horizontal and 178 degrees vertical.
- 16:9 aspect ratio and 100 million: 1 MAX (ACM) ratio for crystal clear imagery and accurate tones.
- This Acer 27" LED monitor offers 1920 x 1080 maximum resolution that provides excellent screen clarity.
- 4ms response time allows pixels to change colors quickly, helping avoid streaking in fast-moving scenes and clips.
- VGA and DVI-D (HDCP) signal inputs make it simple to access connected peripherals and devices.
- Wall-mountable design enables flexible placement options. 100 mm x 100 mm VESA wall-mounting capability. Requires wall-mount kit (sold separately).
- Includes display stand with adjustable tilt.
|Backlight Technology||LED backlight|
|contrast ratio||100 Million:1|
|diagonal screen size||27 in.|
|dimensions||18.2"H x 25.2"W x 9.8"D|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||178 degrees|
|Monitor Features||adjustable angle; adjustable height; antiglare; LED backlighting; VESA mountable; pivoting screen|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|number of colors supported||1 million|
|ports||DVI-D (digital) with HDCP|
|response time||4 ms|
|Standard Refresh Rate||60|
|typical response time||4 ms|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|