Belkin RJ45 CAT5e Snagless Patch Cable - 3 ft Category 5e Network Cable - First End: 1 x RJ-45 Male Network - Second End: 1 x RJ-45 Male Network - Patch Cable - Gray - 1 Pack Item # 292510
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Perfect in conjunction with 10 and 100 Base-T networks
- Supports 100 Mbps applications; features 100 MHz rating
- High-bandwidth capacity accommodates streaming video and other memory-intensive applications
- Provides standard CAT5e network connection
|Product Type||Ethernet Cable|
|Connector on Second End||1|
|Product Name||RJ45 CAT5e Snagless Patch Cable|
|Connector on First End||1|
|Cable Characteristic||Patch Cable|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
At a Glance:
- Ethernet patch cable with extra headroom
- For connecting to LANs or the Internet
- Works with 10/100/1000BASE-T networks
- RJ45 plugs with 50-micron gold-plated connectors for clear signal
- Exceeds CAT5e performance requirements
- Snagless design prevents cracking and breaking
- UTP stranded copper wires
- Durable PVC jacket
- RJ45 plugs with 50-micron gold-plated connectors
CONNECT EASILY TO A COMPUTER NETWORK
Upgrade your network and enjoy clean and clear transmissions with the Belkin CAT5e Snagless Ethernet Patch Cable. This patch cable lets you connect a laptop or desktop computer to a wall outlet, modem, router or another networking device. It meets the CAT5e standard and is suitable for use with 100/1000BASE-T networks. Patch cables are also handy in home offices and hotel rooms to establish a wired Internet connection.
RJ45 PLUGS WITH GOLD-PLATED CONTACTS FOR A CLEAR SIGNAL
The CAT5e Patch Cable features an RJ45 male connector on each end. Internal load bars ensure accurate plug positioning and consistent high performance, while the 50-micron gold-plated connectors resist corrosion and wear and deliver a clean, clear signal.
FAST, RELIABLE CONNECTIONS WITH CAT5E TECHNOLOGY
This cable exceeds the performance requirements of the CAT5e (Category 5 Enhanced) Ethernet network cable standard. CAT5e cables can support Gigabit Ethernet speeds of up to 1000 Mbps and are backward compatible with Fast Ethernet networks for versatility. Plus, their wire pairs are twisted more tightly than those in CAT5 cables to reduce signal interference.
LESS CROSSTALK WITH TWISTED PAIR WIRES
The Snagless RJ45 CAT5e Patch Cable features 4 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) 24 AWG (American Wire Gauge) stranded copper wires to reduce electromagnetic interference. Stranded cables are more pliable than solid cables, making them better suited for travel. Plus, the wires are housed in a durable PVC outer jacket for abrasion and corrosion resistance.
RESISTS WEAR WITH SNAGLESS-TYPE MOLDINGS
This Ethernet cable includes a molded strain relief with ridges at each end that provides flexibility, reduces stress and allows the cable to move without cracking or breaking away from the plug for greater durability. Plus, the snagless moldings protect each RJ45 plug, preventing damage during installation.
- CAT5e Ethernet Patch Cable