Smead® Manila Classification Folders, 1 Divider, Letter Size, Box Of 10
1 / 1
Create subdivisions or organize sequentially within 1 folder using these Smead classification folders. They're a great way to keep paperwork and documents neatly sorted, so you're able to quickly find the information you need.
- Includes 10 partition folders, ideal for organizing documents, subdividing them for quick access and keeping them in sequential order for maximum efficiency.
- Each top tab file folder has 1 sturdy divider and 4 separate filing surfaces available, all featuring metal fasteners to keep important papers secure and ensure nothing gets misplaced.
- A reinforced 2/5-cut tab in right of center position makes them perfect for using with drawer filing systems; Compatible with our Viewables Multipurpose Labels (64915), sold separately.
- The 2" expansion capacity provides greater storage and ensures your projects stay organized and neatly sorted even if they become bulkier, helping you keep up with new organizational needs.
- These heavyweight 18 pt. stock file folders contain 10% recycled content, 10% post-consumer material and are SFI Sourcing Certified.
- These folders are letter size, 8 1/2" x 11", with 1 divider.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Recycled content — Product contains 10% total recycled content, including 10% postconsumer content, helping you save resources and reduce waste.
|number of dividers||1|
|sheet size||Letter (8-1/2" x 11")|
|fastener capacity||2 in.|
|Number of Packs/Boxes||1|
|Number of Folders Per Pack/Box||10|
|fastener position||Position 1; Position 3|
|Product Line||Manila Classification Folders|
|number of fasteners||2|
|material (divider)||Card Stock|
|primary material||Card Stock|
|diverse supplier||Caucasian Female; WBENC Certified; Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)|
|Eco Label Standard||SFI Certified Fiber Sourcing|
|manufacturer||SMEAD MFG CO|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||10 %|
|Product Type||Classification Folder|
|Total Number of Folders||10|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||10 %|