- Attaches to your home networking equipment. Stay connected to the Internet for up to 8 hours.
- 7-outlet battery backup includes 5 battery backup outlets and 2 surge-only outlets.
- USB charging port helps ensure connection to your laptop, smartphone or tablet.
- 340-joule, 650VA and 360-watt battery backup meets your power needs.
- Backed by the manufacturer's $100,000 connected-equipment guarantee.
- Have the right tools in place to prepare your workforce to work from anywhere.
|Prop65_Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead and lead compounds, known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|cord length||5 ft|
|number of outlets||5|
|Load Capacity||650 VA|
|EMI/RFI Noise Filtration||No|
|joule rating||340 Joule|
|mounting hardware included||No|
|Number Of Power Outlets||7|
|total system power||360 W|
|Charge Time (Approx)||8 hr|
|Voltage (Input)||120 V|
|Voltage (Output)||120 V|
|dimensions||5 47/100 in. X 4 13/100 in. X 10 79/100 in.|
|manufacturer||AMERICAN POWER CONVERSION CORP|
|Product Type||Standalone Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
APC Back-UPS BN650M1Certainty in a Connected World
The APC Back-UPS BN650M1 provides instant battery power to your critical electronics when the power goes out, keeping you connected and available both personally and professionally. Designed specifically to enhance the features that matter most to you, including more runtime, more battery backup outlets, and a USB port for charging convenience, the BN650M1 is also smaller and lighter than previous models.
Additionally, the BN650M1 UPS (uninterruptible power supply) offers guaranteed surge and lightning protection for attached devices. By connecting your valuable devices, you are ensuring these investments against potentially irreversible damage. When the power goes out, the APC BN650M1 will power critical devices including home networking equipment; allowing you to maintain your internet connection. This allows you to work productively, avoid the loss of valuable data, and safely shut down equipment.
The BN650M1 offers seven surge protected outlets, five of which provide UPS battery backup, and a 360-watt/650-volt ampere output power capacity.
- APC Back-UPS BN650M1
- 5-foot line cord with NEMA 5-15 right-angle plug end
- User manual
BN650M1 At a Glance:
- Stay available and connected by powering critical devices (computers, wireless networking devices, gaming consoles, security systems and other electronics) during a blackout
- Over 4 hours of runtime
- 7 total outlets – 5 battery backup, and 2 surge only outlets
- 1 USB charging port
- Smaller and lighter than previous models
- Guaranteed protection from surges and spikes caused by storms, lightning, circuit overloads, power cycling, etc.
- Lifetime $75,000 equipment protection policy for all connected electronics
- ENERGY STAR certified
ENERGY STAR Rated for EfficiencyThe Back-UPS BN650M1 is ENERGY STAR certified for its efficient operation and ability to help realize lower energy costs.
More from Schneider Electric
APC Back-UPS 650 Details and SpecificationsPDF, 339K, 3 pages
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability