This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com 0.5m White Thunderbolt Cable - M/M Item # 327771
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The Thunderbolt cables deliver the dependability you need to harness the speed and power of Thunderbolt technology and combine both data and video into a single high-performance cable.You can find the perfect connection to suit any application, with the wide range of Thunderbolt cables. Compatible with Thunderbolt 1 (10 Gbps) and Thunderbolt 2 (20 Gbps) devices, the cables support bi-directional data transfer capability and power delivery for bus-powered devices. All of the Thunderbolt cables are constructed of highly durable materials and designed to the highest quality standards. Plus, the optical cables use optical fiber instead of copper so you don't need to worry about signal loss or EMI interference.
|Certifications & Standards||FCC; CE|
|Connector||Mini DisplayPort - male|
|Connector (Second End)||Mini DisplayPort - male|
|Connector on First End||1 x 20-pin Male Thunderbolt|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 20-pin Male Thunderbolt|
|Device Supported||iMac; MacBook Pro; Storage Drive|
|material||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) - Jacket; Aluminum Mylar - Shielding|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
StarTech.com 0.5m White Thunderbolt Cable - M/M
- Position your Thunderbolt devices as needed – up to 0.5 meters between devices
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and Thunderbolt 2 specifications
- Supports Power-over-cable, for bus-powered Thunderbolt devices
- Supports native peer-to-peer file sharing when supported by the OS
- Guaranteed reliability, backed by StarTech.com 2-Year warranty
Compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and Thunderbolt 2 specifications
- Supports both Thunderbolt 1 (10Gbps) and Thunderbolt 2 (20Gbps) devices and can link compatible devices as part of a daisy-chained connection.
- Bi-directional data transfer capability and support for power delivery (for bus-powered devices), this Thunderbolt cable offers the performance needed for optimal connections.