Ergodyne GloWear® 8287 Type R Class 2 High-Visibility Thermal Jacket With Removable Sleeves, X-Large, Lime Item # 3287715
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Put on the Ergodyne GloWear High-Visibility Thermal Jacket to stay warm and protected on the job. The Type R Class 2 jacket offers wind and water resistance and sports ANSI-compliant reflective elements for nighttime work.
- Made with a 300-denier oxford polyester outer shell and a PU coating to resist wind and water.
- 100 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation in the body and 80 grams of 3M Thinsulate insulation in the sleeves to keep you warm.
- 2 external front pockets, a clear ID badge holder and 2 mic tabs for separate storage options.
- Can be worn as a jacket or as a vest when you remove the sleeves. Also can be paired with the 8386 outer shell (sold separately) to create a winter parka.
- YKK #5 zippers help prevent snags.
- 2" ANSI-compliant 3M Scotchlite™ reflective elements allow you to be seen at night.
- Machine washable.
|Product Line||GloWear 8287 Type R Class 2 High-Visibility Thermal Jackets With Removable Sleeves|