This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
SanDisk® SDHC™ (Secure Digital High Capacity) Memory Card, 32GB Item # 337515
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Get more storage & faster write speeds!
- Perfect for full-motion video.
- Larger storage capacity than Secure Digital cards. Compatibility note: SDHC cards are compatible with SDHC-compatible devices ONLY — they are NOT backward compatible with devices that use only standard SD memory. Check with your device's manufacturer for compatibility information.
- Can be used in a variety of digital products that support SDHC. Examples include: digital music players, cellular phones, handheld PCs and PDAs, digital cameras, digital video camcorders, smart phones, car navigation systems and electronic books.
- Write-protect switch prevents your data from being overwritten.
|Speed Class Rating||Class 4|
|storage capacity||32 GB|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
Don’t you wish your memories could live on?
- Available up to 64GB*
- Effective data storage for compact cameras and other devices
- Tested to work under harsh conditons**
- Writeable label for easy identification and organisation
- Backed by a five-year limited warranty1
Storage for Music, Data and Video
In additon to digital cameras, many portable media players
feature SD™ memory card slots for storing music, video and
data. The SDHC and SDXC cards give you plenty
of space for all your tunes, TV shows, video clips and more.
SanDisk SDHC™ and SDXC™ cards are water
proof, temperature proof, shock proof and X-ray proof**, so that
wherever you are, you can capture the images you want.
SDHC™ or SDXC™
4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB*
Recommended for standard point and shoot digital cameras and 720p HD2
videos (see your host device manual for more information)
Compatible with all SDHC/SDXC digital device
0.94 x 1.25 x 0.08 in. (24.00 x 32.00 x 2.10 mm)
-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
Five-year limited warranty1