This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Honeywell® EnergySmart™ 1500-Watt Cool-Touch Heater, 11 5/8"H x 7 1/8"W x 10 3/8"D, Black Item # 351695
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Fan-forced heat circulation for genuine warmth
- EnergySmart technology uses energy wisely. Electricity flow is self-regulated based on temperature for precise, intelligent comfort.
- 3 heat settings and 4 speed settings for comfort.
- Digital LED lights accurately indicate room temperature and the desired temperature.
- Energy usage indicator displays the amount of energy used at any time.
- Safety features include tip-over protection and overheat protection. Heater has a cool-touch housing and an extra-wide, sturdy base.
- Heater oscillates for wide area heating.
- Portable for easy transport.
|automatic safety shut-off||yes|
|dimensions||11 5/8"H x 7 1/8"W x 10 3/8"D|
|Heater Features||Tip-over Cut-off Switch; Overheat Protection; Cool Touch Housing; Oscillating|
|heating capacity||5120 Btu|
|manufacturer||Honeywell International, Inc.|
|number of heat settings||3|
|number of speed settings||4|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
- The safety features of our heaters include:
- Cool touch housing
- Tip-Over safety switch, which automatically shuts down the heater in the event that it's tipped over.
- Flame-resistant materials
- Overheat Protection, which ensures that the heater will shut down if it exceeds temperature requirements
- Caution lights to alert you when a heater is turned on
Lower Your Heating Bills with a Honeywell Heater
Honeywell heaters help save you money, because they heat the room you're in — as opposed to heating your whole house. So you get the right level of heat you need, where you need it. This allows you to turn down the thermostat a few degrees, which ultimately can save you up to hundreds in heating costs per year.