Belkin® OmniView® USB/DVI KVM Cables With Audio, 10' Item # 354687
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Belkin OmniView SOHO Series with Audio KVM Cables allow you to connect all your USB/DVI computers, speakers, and microphones to your SOHO Series KVM Switch. Each provides high-performance connections with all the cabling necessary for complete installation of an OmniView SOHO Series KVM Switch.
- Provides USB/DVI connectivity between your computers and a KVM switch. Lets you connect a USB/DVI computer to a KVM switch that has both USB and DVI connectivity (KVM switch sold separately). With additional kits, you can connect all of your computers to your switch.
- Includes audio and microphone cables for speaker and microphone switching support.
- Strain-relief construction on both ends, for durability.
|Product Type||KVM Cab|
|Product Name||KVM Cable|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Type: Video / USB / audio cable kitConnectivity
Included Qty: 3
Technology: Double shielded
Cable Features: Thumbscrews
• Connector(s): 1 x 24 pin digital DVI - male, 1 x 4 pin USB Type A - male, 2 x mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm - maleMiscellaneous
• Connector(s) (Other Side): 1 x 24 pin digital DVI - male, 1 x 4 pin USB Type B -male, 2 x mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm - male
• Cable Kit Details: 1 x USB cable - 4 pin USB Type A (male) - 4 pin USB Type B (male) - 10 ft, 1 x video cable - 24 pin digital DVI (male) - 24 pin digital DVI (male) - 10 ft, 1 x audio cable - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm (male) x 2 - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm (male) x 2 - 10 ft
• Compliant Standards: PC 99Manufacturer Warranty
• Manufacturer Selling Program: Belkin B2B
Service & Support: Belkin Limited Lifetime WarrantyCompatibility Information
Designed For: Belkin OmniView Secure DVI-D Dual-Link 2-Port KVM Switch, DVI-D Dual-Link 4-Port KVM Switch