This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Raynor® Miranda Multifunction High-Back Chair, 48"H x 26"W x 24"D, Black Item # 363381
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Articulating seat and back angle plus free-float "rocking" guarantee support
- Passive ergonomics boost comfort and productivity. High-performance options let you lean back or forward effortlessly while the chair provides continuing support.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for proper posture. Pneumatic lift makes it easy to adjust seat height to minimize fatigue and muscle strain. With the flip of a lever, you can position the chair to maintain your calves and thighs at a healthful 90° angle, feet flat on the floor.
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. Feature-rich chair has adjustable tilt angle to disperse your weight properly by varying angle of seat in relation to floor as the chair reclines. Posture lock feature lets you secure the most comfortable angle of recline. Adjustable forward tilt inclines the seat forward and downward during forward-oriented tasks, reducing disc pressure and improving circulation in your legs.
- Adjustable arm height helps relieve shoulder strain. Just push a button to adjust arm height, relieving shoulder strain and neck pain from slumping or elevated shoulder position. Adjustable arm width lets you fit the chair to your body measurements and the task at hand.
- Built-in extra-thick molded foam padding in the seat and back provide deluxe comfort and support. Curved back cushioning braces your lumbar region, helping to support your lower back and enhancing the natural curve of your spine. Thick seat cushioning cradles your hips and thighs for added comfort. The waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs.
- Adjustable back height and angle for a better fit. Adjustable back angle and back height options let you custom-fit the seat back so the chair curves properly against your body, supporting the length of the spine.
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility. With this chair's stable 5-star base and twin-wheel casters, you'll roll easily across any surface. Moving from files to desk to computer is effortless.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. This chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Easy assembly instructions are included.
- Measures 48"H x 26"W x 24"D.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
- GREENGUARD certified — certified for low chemical emissions: UL.COM/GG - UL 2818. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold
|adjustable height range||42 1/2-46 in.|
|seat size||20 x 21 in.|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|Adjustments||Arm Height; Arm Width; Back Angle; Forward Tilt; Tilt Angle|
|chair back style||High-Back|
|Big & Tall||No|
|chair back material||Fabric|
|Material of Frame||Polypropylene (PP, #5)|
|Material of Seat||Fabric|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||Yes|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 Hours)|
|dimensions||48 in. X 26 in. X 24 in.|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|Eco Label Standard||GREENGUARD|
|Office Depot eco-rating||Mid Green|
|Product Type||Executive Chair|
|Show More ▾|