This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Scotch® Heavy-Duty Shipping Packing Tape, 1-7/8" x 54.6 Yd., Clear, Pack Of 3 Rolls Item # 363418
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Shipping heavy packages? Use this Scotch® Heavy-Duty Shipping Tape. It boasts a high tensile strength to accommodate heavy loads. This Scotch shipping tape sticks on strong to most types of boxes, making it a staple at any packing facility.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- Solvent-free hot-melt adhesive provides a secure seal.
- Sticks to most surfaces, including 100% recycled boxes.
- 30 lb per inch of holding strength.
- Resists slivering, splintering and tearing.
- Rated for 40° to 120° temperatures.
- Meets U.S. regulations for standard packages.
- 3 rolls of Scotch packing tape.
|primary material||Polypropylene (PP, #5)|
|temperature range||40 °F - 120 °F|
|Temperature Range (Maximum)||120 °F|
|Temperature Range (Minimum)||40 °F|
|core diameter||3 in.|
|dispenser style||Not Included|
|Product Line||Heavy-Duty Shipping Packing Tape|
|Product Type||Packing Tape|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Scotch® Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging Tape
The Ease of Scotch® Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging Tape(1)Super strong to withstand rough handling in shipping. Guaranteed to stay sealed.1 Scotch® Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging tape seals seams with one strip so boxes stay closed. It also resists slivering, splinting, splitting, and tearing.
Store That Tape! Cabinet Pack
Which Scotch® Packaging Tape is Right For You?
- 1 If your box does not stay sealed, 3M will refund the purchase price of this tape. Proof of purchase required. Not applicable in Australia and New Zealand.
- 2 in shear adhesion holding power, compared to acrylic tapes based on ASTMB D3654B.