This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Raynor® Miranda Multifunction High-Back Chair, 48"H x 26"W x 24"D, Pewter/Black Item # 363821
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Articulating seat and back angle plus free-float "rocking" guarantee support
- Passive ergonomics boost comfort and productivity. High-performance options let you lean back or forward effortlessly while the chair provides continuing support.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for proper posture. Pneumatic lift makes it easy to adjust seat height to minimize fatigue and muscle strain. With the flip of a lever, you can position the chair to maintain your calves and thighs at a healthful 90° angle, feet flat on the floor.
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. Feature-rich chair has adjustable tilt angle to disperse your weight properly by varying angle of seat in relation to floor as the chair reclines. Posture lock feature lets you secure the most comfortable angle of recline. Adjustable forward tilt inclines the seat forward and downward during forward-oriented tasks, reducing disc pressure and improving circulation in your legs.
- Adjustable arm height helps relieve shoulder strain. Just push a button to adjust arm height, relieving shoulder strain and neck pain from slumping or elevated shoulder position. Adjustable arm width lets you fit the chair to your body measurements and the task at hand.
- Built-in extra-thick molded foam padding in the seat and back provide deluxe comfort and support. Curved back cushioning braces your lumbar region, helping to support your lower back and enhancing the natural curve of your spine. Thick seat cushioning cradles your hips and thighs for added comfort. The waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs.
- Adjustable back height and angle for a better fit. Adjustable back angle and back height options let you custom-fit the seat back so the chair curves properly against your body, supporting the length of the spine.
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility. With this chair's stable 5-star base and twin-wheel casters, you'll roll easily across any surface. Moving from files to desk to computer is effortless.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. This chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Easy assembly instructions are included.
- Measures 48"H x 26"W x 24"D.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- GREENGUARD certified — certified for low chemical emissions: UL.COM/GG - UL 2818. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold.
|material color||Pewter Gray|
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable arm width||yes|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|adjustable forward tilt||yes|
|adjustable height range||42 1/2-46|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable tilt tension||no|
|back cushion height||25 in.|
|chair back material||fabric|
|chair back style||high-back|
|dimensions||48"H x 26"W x 24"D|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|Number Of Chairs||1|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|seat size||20 x 21|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|waterfall seat cushion||no|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|Show More ▾|
Raynor® Miranda Multifunction High-Back Chair, 48H x 26W x 24D, Pewter/Black is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Okmike from Finally a Great Chair I work at home on a PC, so I spend a lot of time in a chair. I need a very good chair because I have a bad back. Anyway, I have had several chairs in the last 10 years, and none of them were as good as this one. Those chairs include a multi-function chair that cost over 400.00. It was so wobbly it was like a rocking chair. I insisted on them paying for me to send it back because it was so defective. I then bought a DX Racer chair. It was lopsided and I had to put several washers on one side to level it out. And it did not do a good job of offering low back support. The back was basically flat. So I know what I am talking about when I say this is a great chair. If the arms break, I have replacements in the garage from some of my other expensive chairs.\ The only thing I miss is the ability to lean back, like a rocking chair. I can release the back and lean that way, but then I have to find the exact spot for sitting straight again. But that is a minor issue, as great as the regular sitting is with this chair. The back is tall, all it does not have is a headrest and a stick-shift. I am 6 foot 3 and this chair is tall enough for me. The label on the bottom said, sold by Office Depot. So it is either an Office Depot chair or sold exclusively by them. Thanks, Office Depot.
Date published: 2016-07-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by PaulaD from Raynor Miranda Chairs Excellent product and excellent service. My chairs arrived the very next day after I ordered them. Fantastic!
Date published: 2015-03-30
Rated 2 out of 5 by Skipper from Much Better Choices Out There We bought several of these for our office, and have been quite disappointed in therm. The positioning of the seat back becomes poor after a few months, but the worst thing is the molded plastic armrests that crack very quickly, pinching your arms. Apparently you cant replace just the armrest either. Everyone in the office hates these chairs, and sadly we will have to replace them all very soon.
Date published: 2013-08-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sporty from Great Chair -- the only one I can use I bought this chair about 10 yrs. ago & purchased this additional one for a different work area as I'm still using the original. Unlike many new office chairs, it has up/down controls for the arms as well as 3 way seat controls. SO comfortable especially for long day use. I have many neck/back/shoulder problems & this is the only chair I can use. Well worth the money !
Date published: 2013-08-21