Texas Instruments® TI-34 MultiView™ Scientific Calculator Item # 372311
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Lets you work with fractions
- 4-line display allows scrolling and editing of inputs.
- Features many scientific/engineering functions. Includes trigonometry and logarithm functions, 1- and 2-variable statistics, random number generator, combinations and permutations, square root, factorial and more. It also has 5 memories.
- Can display fractions as they are written on paper. You can simplify and convert fractions to decimals and back again.
- Mathprint mode allows input in math notation. Allows entering pi, square roots and fractions directly. Classic mode allows normal entry, with all the functionality of the TI-34II.
- Battery powered with solar cell assistance. Battery is included.
|brand name||Texas Instruments|
|last digit erase||yes|
|logarithm functions||Fraction Simplification; Decimal conversion; percentage; Stacked; Integer division; Constant operators; Pi; Power; Roots; Reciprocals; Exact Radicals|
|manufacturer||Texas Instruments, Inc.|
|number of batteries required||1|
|number of functions||27|
|number of lines in display||4|
|numeric memory capacity||5|
|power source||dual battery/solar|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|