This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Epson® EX3260 SVGA 3LCD Projector, V11H842020 Item # 3842874
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
With a 15,000:1 contrast ratio and 3LCD, 3-chip technology, this multimedia projector helps you present information or images with clarity. The viewable screen size reaches up to 350", while the 29.25' projection distance is great for large areas.
- Weighs only 5.51 lb for portability when needed.
- 3-chip technology provides vibrant colors and clear images.
- 800 x 600 (SVGA) resolution with more than 1 billion colors.
- Keystone correction helps reduce distortion. Automatically corrects images for vertical display angles within ±30°. Allows manual correction for horizontal angles within ±30°.
- Up to 3,300 lumens of brightness and a 15,000:1 contrast ratio. Delivers bright images and noticeable contrast between black and white.
- 30" to 350" viewable screen size (diagonal). Projection distance between 2.58' and 29.25' to help small or large groups see your presentation.
- Digital zoom to help you get a closer look.
- UHE lamp offers up to 10,000 hours of life in ECO mode and 6,000 hours of life in Normal mode.
- HDMI, D-sub 15-pin, Mini DIN, RCA and USB ports for simple connections.
- Includes a remote for easy operation.
- Comes with a VGA cable, a USB cable, batteries and a user manual CD.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|average lamp life||6,000 (normal mode); 10,000 (ECO mode) hours|
|color depth||1.07 billion colors|
|dimensions||3.6"H x 11.9"W x 9.9"D|
|image distortion control (keystone correction)||yes|
|maximum diagonal image size||350 in.|
|maximum projection distance||29.25 feet|
|maximum resolution||800 x 600 (SVGA)|
|native resolution||800 x 600 (SVGA)|
|ports||USB; HDMI; VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|projector weight||5.51 lb|
|remote control included||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|white brightness (white light output)||3,300 lumens|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Reliable, Portable Projector with Fast, Easy Setup and PerformancePresent with ease and confidence with the EX3260 portable projector. Featuring 3,300 lumens of color/white brightness1, this reliable performer delivers vibrant images — even in well-lit spaces. Offering SVGA resolution (800 x 600), the EX3260 is ideal for everyday projection needs. A host of innovative setup features, including easy image adjustments, help you get up and running in no time. It also supports HDMI®, for compatibility with laptops and media players. Plus, Epson® 3LCD projectors deliver remarkable color accuracy, with up to 3x Higher Color Brightness2 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut3 over competitive DLP projectors.
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms — 3,300 lumens of equal color and white brightness1
- SVGA resolution (800 x 600) — ideal for projecting everyday presentations and graphics
- Fast, easy setup with Epson — get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control
- Remarkable color accuracy — up to 3x Higher Color Brightness2 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut3 with Epson over DLP projectors
- Works with the latest laptops and media players — supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio in one cable
- Portability you need for presentations on the go — carrying case included
- USB Plug ’n Play — use the included USB cable to instantly project content from a PC or Mac®
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2 Color brightness (color light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
3 Gamut volume in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
4 Based on TFCinfo: U.S. Projector Brand Customer Perception and Preference Study, Multimedia Projectors 2017.
5 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
6 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.