Scotch® Heavy-Duty Shipping Packing Tape, 1 7/8" x 54.6 Yd., Case Of 36 Item # 391362
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This pack of Scotch heavy-duty shipping packing tape is designed for securing your heaviest packages. Not only is Scotch heavy-duty shipping tape ideal for shipping, but it goes a long way in a multitude of other uses, from securing papers to hanging decorations.
- With Scotch heavy-duty tape, even the heaviest packages can withstand rough handling.
- Heavy-duty packing tape features tough, solvent-free hot melt adhesive locks in your heavy-duty contents and locks out everything else.
- You don't need layers of Scotch packing tape to get the job done—just one strip at a time—so you save time.
- Heavy packages can bear the weight and stay sealed.
- Provides excellent holding power for heavy-duty packaging, shipping and moving.
- 3.1 mil thickness. Assures holding strength of 30 lbs. of weight per inch (tensile strength).
- Scotch clear packing tape features a clear backing and instant adhesion. Seals seams with one strip so boxes stay closed.
- Provides a strong seal on all box types, including hard-to-stick-to 100% recycled boxes.
- Formulated to handle wide temperature ranges, from 40 degrees to 120 degrees.
- Scotch™ Brand's strongest clear-to-the-core packaging tape, resists slivering, splitting and tearing.
- Meets U.S. Postal regulations for standard packages.
- Guaranteed to Stay Sealed (If your box does not stay sealed, 3M will refund the purchase price of this tape). Proof of purchase required. Contact: 1-800-3MHELPS.
|core diameter||3 in.|
|primary material||Rubber Resin|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Scotch® Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging Tape
Best Choice for all Your Shipping Needs
- Excellent holding power -- even the heaviest packages can withstand rough handling
- Resists slivering, splitting and tearing
You can ship your packages with confidence knowing Scotch® Heavy Duty Packaging Tape is Scotch® Brand’s strongest!
40X Stronger - It really is!In shear adhesion holding power, compared to acrylic based on ASTM1 D3654
Think of shear adhesion as the tape flap extending down the side of your box. That flap gets a lot of pressure when a box is being handled roughly in shipping or if it has been “generously” packed.
Ratings & Reviews
Strong, Strong, StrongWhen I worked for a major US mailing company I would only recommend this tape for heavy and bulky mailings.
Only Brand I Will Use!I shop out a lot of packages a week, and this is the ONLY shipping tape that I trust and will use. You van rest assured that your packages will remain closed, sealed, and secure with Scotch Shipping Tape
Heavy Duty gets the job doneI am the book review editor for a professional journal. Every three months, I sent 20 or 30 books out to reviewers in the United States and Canada. Scotch Heavy Duty Shipping Tape really helps me get all of the books packed and ready to ship quickly. It is strong and adheres well to the shipping envelopes. It also helps to reinforce the address labels, assuring that the packages reach their destination safely.
Can’t do Without ItI do a lot of packaging and shipping and I love this shipping tape. It holds and withstands whatever the shippers throw at it protecting the contents. This is always my brand of choice!
Dispense That Tape!
Smaller size is easier to store
1. Fits comfortably in your hand
2. Ridges for easy gripping
3. Tabs keep tape from falling back on the roll
4. Long “tongue” allows tape to sit upright
5. Gently pressure on the “tongue” while dispensing creates tape “tension” for tight box sealing
Store That Tape! Cabinet Pack
Additional Tapes for Shipping
- 1 ASTM International, known until 2001 as the American Society for Testing and Materials, is an international standards organization that develops and publishes voluntary consensus technical standards for a wide range of materials, products, systems and services. Source: Wikipedia